Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dating Apps

F

fuck chad

Banned
-
I have tried multiple dating apps and all they have done for me is destroyed my self esteem and confidence further. First was tinder the usual one and I swiped like on over 500 girls, didnt even discriminate on looks I just swiped like on everyone I saw and I got about 3 matches with extremely low tier girls that didnt even answer when I messaged them.
Then I tried mutual which is a dating app for members of the mormon faith and I thought mormon girls wouldnt be so shallow but I was wrong. Also very few matches with low tier girls not worth the time or they had fucking kids.
Last one I tried was Bumble where the women have to message you first so I thought that if a girl matched and messaged me first then it would mean she was actually interested but I got no matches so fuck my life.
Fuck dating apps dont try them fuck them all. Chads get all the matches and you dont get shit. im done with this shit now its time to LDAR. Have any of you guys had luck with dating apps?

Of course we haven't. Tinder is a joke for anyone who isn't Chad. And JFL at Bumble.