Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dating apps lie to men to exploit them.

Dropbox

Dropbox

Hermit Fox
★★★

Can't vouch for it's complete accuracy, but it seems reasonable.

Not all of us are in school with school access to that website

Source site is scumbaggy, which is why I included screen shot.

Everything is a lie to steal money from ugly men. That is how the world works

It's so fucking over in the west.

So, it is offical then. It is really about 80% men to 20% females using dating apps. On top of that only the best men are chosen.

is there anywhere that men don't outnumber women?

so many women must be just completely autistic and focused on their own lives and timetables above all (men still want me when I'm 45, I can just wait and try for chad until then, who cares if those balding idiots would like to have a family by now)

It seems there are fake female profiles on Tinder as well. What is the chance that someone swipes right on you and not reply a single message and not unmatch either. Is it that common? By the way as far as I know Tinder has a an algorithm that decides who you will see and whom will see you. So you never see all females in your area. Tinder algorithm rates you with an undisclosed way and this determines who you will see. I don't mean the age selection and area selection. Tinder makes an extra filtering itself. It shows only the ones your "popularity match".

Last edited: