Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Dating apps help prove the black pill about women behavior

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
I have been to dating apps on and off for many years and I see many of the same women I saw, and sometimes matched with, years ago. Their bios are generic about wanting to get out of the app, wanting a relationship, etc. They are all spinsters. And yet they do get hundreds of matches. I matched with them, they barely talked and ended up ghosting. This has happened with most of them on all the times I've matched with them, a deja vu. These women are perfectly fine, some have better traits, some not, but still, there is no reason men wouldn't want them. And yet they are there, like beached whales. They are not necessarily fat though. Here are a few reason for this:
  • Too high standards: they are average, they match with actual average men (and not the SMV=7 average they perceive to be average) and put no effort into it, because these men are average. The relationship goes nowhere;
  • Hypergamy: they are having a good conversation, but then they match with a better looking guy. They just drop the previous guy and start anew with the last one. Then they repeat this forever and are never out of the app;
  • Entitlement: they feel that it's men that must put all the effort so they just sit back and enjoy the attention. Eventually, the guys runs out of things to say and it fizzles.
There are other reason for foids to be on dating app, like promoting their e-whoring, pure attention seeking, but these above are some of the ones for them to be stuck there forever looking for a relationship.

I have been to dating apps on and off for many years and I see many of the same women I saw, and sometimes matched with, years ago. Their bios are generic about wanting to get out of the app, wanting a relationship, etc. They are all spinsters. And yet they do get hundreds of matches. I matched with them, they barely talked and ended up ghosting. This has happened with most of them on all the times I've matched with them, a deja vu. These women are perfectly fine, some have better traits, some not, but still, there is no reason men wouldn't want them. And yet they are there, like beached whales. They are not necessarily fat though. Here are a few reason for this:
  • Too high standards: they are average, they match with actual average men (and not the SMV=7 average they perceive to be average) and put no effort into it, because these men are average. The relationship goes nowhere;
  • Hypergamy: they are having a good conversation, but then they match with a better looking guy. They just drop the previous guy and start anew with the last one. Then they repeat this forever and are never out of the app;
  • Entitlement: they feel that it's men that must put all the effort so they just sit back and enjoy the attention. Eventually, the guys runs out of things to say and it fizzles.
There are other reason for foids to be on dating app, like promoting their e-whoring, pure attention seeking, but these above are some of the ones for them to be stuck there forever looking for a relationship.
OVER IF YOUR NOT CHAD!

Yes dating apps are about collecting data to study human mating behaviors and the data clearly show toilets are chad worshipping whores.

Also it proves AWALT cause if women truly liked different kinds of men I wouldn't get zero matches.