Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dating = an excuse to find flaws in people

U

uninstall

Banned
-
dating seems like a sick shekellstein approved scheme tbh

dating = some form of sick auditions where you have to satisfy the criteria of the current femoidal organisms

and since they are too low IQ to form criteria worth respecting, they expect to find some perfect specimen

the second you show some negative/creepy tendencies they replace you because that's the approved thing to do in this day and age - it if ain't perfect replace it girl #girlpower

in reality, dating is a scam designed to postpone the creation of families and to destroy those that have already been formed

JFL @ thinking that one day you will meet this perfect specimen

For that reason, most people break up after 1-3 years of dating - after that the EZ mode has expired and it's time for more profound commitment

Not to mention that for most those 1-3 years are filled with cheating...etc.

A foid will have a hard time settling before 30-35 because of the various temptations at her finger tips

Most of them are simply looking for chad through dating while playing beer pong 5 times a week, spending their money at the corporate job on clothes from the mall and tinder-maxxing.

AWALT - is true
and so is

AMALT - all men are like that

JFL@ if you think that Mr. Unicorn exists, but keep looking Foid. Keep looking.

I just want a cute girl to love me, why is the universe so evil, why can't I be happy youth skipping through the flower fields with a long-haired gal?

dating seems like a sick shekellstein approved scheme tbh

dating = some form of sick auditions where you have to satisfy the criteria of the current femoidal organisms

and since they are too low IQ to form criteria worth respecting, they expect to find some perfect specimen

the second you show some negative/creepy tendencies they replace you because that's the approved thing to do in this day and age - it if ain't perfect replace it girl #girlpower

in reality, dating is a scam designed to postpone the creation of families and to destroy those that have already been formed

JFL @ thinking that one day you will meet this perfect specimen

For that reason, most people break up after 1-3 years of dating - after that the EZ mode has expired and it's time for more profound commitment

Not to mention that for most those 1-3 years are filled with cheating...etc.

A foid will have a hard time settling before 30-35 because of the various temptations at her finger tips

Most of them are simply looking for chad through dating while playing beer pong 5 times a week, spending their money at the corporate job on clothes from the mall and tinder-maxxing.

AWALT - is true
and so is

AMALT - all men are like that

JFL@ if you think that Mr. Unicorn exists, but keep looking Foid. Keep looking.

lol @ you becoming more negative and black pilled by the day

Correction- dating=free food for roasties

I just want a cute girl to love me, why is the universe so evil, why can't I be happy youth skipping through the flower fields with a long-haired gal?
Because your genes are repulsive to prime women. Rope is the only solution for us.

High IQ, how can founds collaborate to hide their evil.
Even if they found mr. Unicorn, he will reject there roast beef

clockworker

this needs to be pinned in the blackpills
y dating is an invention, this shit didnt exist in the past,
but its a good way to manipulate humans, exspecially man ( they need to fit the criteria, maybe do the big jumps to get there )
and it will just reveal how innocent and pretty these foids are , what they arent but media and propaganda made it that way
man getting cucked/shamed constantly
foids praised

and now we have the salad ( lgbtq, mgtow, us( incel) , pua etc

Last edited:

"Femoidal organisms", I will use that expression, great one. :lul: What you´ve said is spot on. They try to compensate the fact that they´re a net negative asset on society by imposing crazy perfectionist criteria. They believe they can play the matematical average and stay afloat in terms of net value. Well, it doesn´t work that way. They still drag down themselves and the people they have the disgrace of crossing their paths.