Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dating advice for unattractive men

in his first video he literally promoted plastic surgeries and geomaxxing and now he denies blackpill this guy is pathetic tbh

Dating advice for unattractive men : LDAR

Dating advice for unattractive men: JUST GIVE UP

Dating Advice for unattractive men: Just rope.

There’s a bettER way
27690.jpg

"Bro just make 100 videos on youtube with your face saying everyone called you ugly in your whole life and maybe 1 girl out of 100000 who saw your videos will find you attractive and use you for your money, it worked for me bro!"

in his first video he literally promoted plastic surgeries and geomaxxing and now he denies blackpill this guy is pathetic tbh
In the middle of the video he says "are you willing to fight or call yourself an incel and hate the world".

Dating advice for unattractive men: Keep grinding, keep hustling bros, never get up

His dating advice for unattractive men: "Keep hustling, keep grinding, shoot for your dream, Everything is possible in life!"

Never give up should be renamed to never get up

"Bro just make 100 videos on youtube with your face saying everyone called you ugly in your whole life and maybe 1 girl out of 100000 who saw your videos will find you attractive and use you for your money, it worked for me bro!"

drunk al pacino GIF

Even if many girls find you attractive from your youtube videos, what are the chances you'll ever meet them? Gregory Daniel,

Accept that it's over for you. That's all.

Is this the guy who got cucked? Someone made a thread about it

All he's succeeded in doing is becoming a green card using his youtube channel as a dinner bell, his last gf was nuts too by the sounds of it.

Dating advice for unattractive men: Keep grinding, keep hustling bros, never get up
"Anything's possible don't ever get up. Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams. You can do anything you want, I promise you. You just gotta take that first step, take that hard step and actually do something!"

For ugly guys, it's either A) be willing to BUY a woman with money or status, and accept being treated like crap, or B) stay single. There's no love or romance for ugly men, only transactions, and transactional relationships aren't worth the hassle.

Was he hinting at having large dic? It sure sounded like that.

kids these days dont know how to ropemaxx like they used to

warriormaxx
attack a village
kill the men
rape the women

(in video game)

if (attractiveness = Chad) {
action = nothing
}
Else if (attractiveness = normie) {
action = geomaxx
}
else {
action = rope
}

God I want you to smite this limp-dick pathetic pansy ass bluepilled cuck so bad, rain a thousand abominations on him. Hope he becomes a paraplegic and watches his whoreslut fiance suck him dry of finances and ditch him

God I want you to smite this limp-dick pathetic pansy ass bluepilled cuck so bad, rain a thousand abominations on him. Hope he becomes a paraplegic and watches his whoreslut fiance suck him dry of finances and ditch him
His gf flew back to Argentina.

I told him in the beggining his wife was using him for a green card. As soon as they were together for a tiny bit
she decided to fuck off back to Argentina. She won't be back and I am sure the divorce is imminent.

He is not a ascended incel, he is a victim of a bride scam.

Even after its blatantly obvious his beloved wifey used him just for money and to get a green card.. he keeps being bluepilled.

You can be unattractive and still slay. Just look at Steve Merchant