Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dating a NEET

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/17gztem/dating_a_neet/

I told him to look into community college or something along the lines of it rather than just staying home and playing Valorant, Apex, and Rocket League all day. If you do not plan on pursuing any form of education then why not get a seasonal job? He refuses to go back to school yet expects me to marry him next year as well. (I do not like the idea of marrying him to be frank lol)

Based Chad neetmaxxing because why not? :feelsokman:

Based NEET Chad. My Chad cousin did this once, but his bitch broke up with him at some point.

"He brings absolutely NOTHING to the table, it’s not even about good looks because he’s also lacking in that field"

He isnt Chad
Jfl if you believe that, she's just trying to neg him to protect her ego. She wouldn't date a NEET if he wasn't Chad.

Jfl if you believe that, she's just trying to neg him to protect her ego. She wouldn't date a NEET if he wasn't Chad.
:yes::yes::yes:

If he wasn't good looking she wouldn't be with him.

While Incel is breaking his back at his cucked Software Dev job skipping all sleep Chad is NEETing and fucking his looksmatch.

"He brings absolutely NOTHING to the table, it’s not even about good looks because he’s also lacking in that field"

He isnt Chad
He's probably sub9, every non chad is a disgusting ogre to wamen.

Fun to see a chad neet for once, always the foid laying on her ass all day doing jack shit

No whore on earth ever puts out for less the HTN, ain't no way in hell she betabuxxing a normie if he is a NEET because women hate paying for things regardless. They are literally raised to expect betabuxx so a foid betabuxxing must me this guy is relative chad tier compared to other options

It also sounds like it could be an ethnic woman and this could just be a white HTN normie that blue eyesmaxx, a lot of ethnic foids will do anythign for blue eyes its like mind control

It's funny how normies think that no job = scumbag loser. Would he really go from loser to winner status by wage cucking in a minimum wage 9-5? No. May as well NEET and make them seethe.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/17gztem/comment/k6jzqr8/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Same faggots spend 4 hours everyday complaining about their job to family and friends, by the way... And then when people hear it and go "Wow... that's fucking miserable... Guess I won't be doing that"

They go "You are a looser"

Bootlicker faggots...

She still felt the stupid need to ask what to do, as if she doesn't know what the answer is, as if she doesn't know what people are going to tell her.

This is the life of chad fellas, women will hesitate to leave you even if you're neet. Not the first post we've seen like this either.

Is it just me or does this read like it was written by a fucking robot? Not even chatgpt, which would’ve produced something that at least sounds like it was human, just some emotionless robot or something. Weird.

I'm sure he is 5'2 balding ugly skinny fat mentally I'll framecel.

Normie-tier videogames. There are far better titles (and genres).