Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel DATE SHAHAN: An Online Video Update

Do you mog Shahan?

• Total voters
HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★

Even making an online campaign still an incel. He is suspending his campaign! No fucking hope.

How retarded can you be to do this shit?

Was over for him even before he started his campaign, at least he has come to terms with it.

Imagine doing all of that just to get a few first dates.

He is incel looking and on the top of that, he's curry in the west. How can anybody be so delusional? Better join us.

It never began for Shahan

Im sad for the guy, honestly. :feelsbadman:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Shahancel at least tried, also looks like he got some dates eventually.

Sad man, these are the guys that are destroyed by modern dating and the lack of monogamy within society. Now we get abortions, women having endless casual sex with chad and a birthrate so low that we have to import our population from overseas. Just pure 'romantic' or better worded, slutty hedonism gone awry.

This is fucked up. The absolute state of cucks.

the only reason i mog him is because of race,his face is better

He NT mogs me hard.

he voice mogs me, Brittish accent is one of the more desirable ones, he also has a deeper voice than me.

sounds like he's 2 steps away from finally taking the blackpill. Somebody should send him Chadfish videos. Chadfishing is what it took to blackpill Jerry Liu.

He heifht mogs me hard. But he is really autism

Oh God, I have that t-shirt too, incel CM punk 2011 shirt worn in 2020 confirmed.

white incels pretty much mog all browncels

he voice mogs me, Brittish accent is one of the more desirable ones, he also has a deeper voice than me.
Mate, British accents are mostly shit tier faggy sounding.

Oh God, I have that t-shirt too, incel CM punk 2011 shirt worn in 2020 confirmed.
LOOK IN MY EYEEEEEES, WHAT DO YOU SEEEEEEE? THE CULT OF PERSONALITY!

LOOK IN MY EYEEEEEES, WHAT DO YOU SEEEEEEE? THE CULT OF PERSONALITY!
I've got one of those DX suck it jerseys too & had a beat up red flannel shirt like Mick Foley as a kid, tardtastic.

I've got one of those DX suck it jerseys too & had a beat up red flannel shirt like Mick Foley as a kid, tardtastic.
Chokeslams me from Death Valley to Parts Unknown

Mate, British accents are mostly shit tier faggy sounding.
Of all English accents, British are the best sounding and also incel-friendly. American is too chadlike to me.

Chokeslams me from Death Valley to Parts Unknown
Buh gawd with God as my witness he's been broken in half, this is sick, somebody stop this.
Of all English accents, British are the best sounding and also incel-friendly. American is too chadlike to me.
Heard the London roadman badboi accent? Absolute trash.

My message to shahan :

20200420 230137

Someone must stop his suffering

bring him home