Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Data] Rape victims tend to be very young women in their teens and early 20s

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Studies have shown that rape victims usually are very young women and that young women and teen girls are the most frequently raped.

According to Bureau of Justice Statistics, the most frequently raped age group is 18-21. 15-17 and 22-24 are nearly just as frequently. All the other listed age groups are significantly less commonly raped, the least common being 50+. The average age of a rape victim is 27, but this included uncommon outliers who are much older. The median age is 23. I remember another study reporting the median age of a rape victim as 21 or 22.

According to RAINN, Females ages 16-19 are 4 times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault. Women ages 18-24 who are college students are 3 times more likely than women in general to experience sexual violence. Females of the same age who are not enrolled in college are 4 times more likely.

another study reveals 16-25 year old women are 3 times more likely to be raped than other women. It also reveals that 38% of acquaintance rape victims are 14-17 year olds. (Acquaintance rape is rape by someone you know, like acquaintances of course or friends, intimate partners, spouses, coworkers, relatives, etc) most rape is acquaintance rape.

According to CDC, Most female victims of completed rape (79.6%) experienced their first rape before the age of 25; 42.2% experienced their first completed rape before the age of 18 years. This means 37.4% of female victims of completed rape experienced their first completed rape at age 18-24

another study reveals that 65% of sexual assault victims are 12-29 years old. 80-44=36 and 26+29=65. When you remove the victims who are below 12 you get this. I read that 17 million American women have been raped for a period of time. 17,000,000 x .15 = 2,550,000. 17,000,000-2,550,000=14,450,000 were 12 or older. 17,000,000 x .29=4,930,000 and that number divided by 14.45 million is 34.12% of victims being 12-17. 17 million x .36 = 6,120,000. 6.12 million divided by 14.45 million is 42.35% being 18-29.
34.12+42.35=76.47% of victims being 12-29. I decided to remove the victims below 12 because rapists often who rape young adults often might be prone to raping jb foids too. I remember reading that child molestation is technically 13 and below while 14-17 is statutory rape and those below 13 and more likely to be victims of other sexual assault while those over 13 are more likely to be victims of rape. So I wanted to show you what age group the normal rapists target instead of just all including child molesters.

I also read that the modal age of a rape victim is 15. Also, studies show that even men in their 30s, 40s, 50s etc mostly have very young victims (ie: teen girls and women in their early 20s). Studies also show that inmates usually tend to rape young inmates, and older inmates are more likely to sexually assault than physically assault other inmates. The average age of a prison rape victim is 21-23 while the modal age is 18/19.

the most common age group of an acquaintance rape victim is 15-24 and most rape in general is acquaintance rape. The most common age group of date rape victims is late teens early 20s. One of the studies I cited shows this too:

“Studies of the risk of sexual assault during other crimes suggests that young women are much more likely to be victimized than older women even when they have similar levels of contact and vulnerability. For example, Felson and Cundiff (2012) used the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS) to examine the effects of age of the victim on whether male offenders committed sexual assaults during robberies of female victims. They found that male offenders were most likely to commit sexual assault while robbing women between the ages of 15 and 29 years (see also Felson & Krohn, 1990). This pattern was observed regardless of the age of the offender. Other research has shown that female homicide victims who had been raped were younger than female homicide victims who had been the victim of theft (Shackelford, 2002; Wilson, Daly, & Scheib, 1997). The age pattern observed in these studies supports the idea that opportunity factors cannot fully explain why the victims of sexual assault tend to be young women. The sexual attractiveness of young women seems to be the most convincing explanation of the strong age pattern that remains when opportunity factors are controlled”

It makes sense that the peak of attractiveness would match the peak in rapes. Rape is primarily about the sex itself, not about power like feminists say.

It makes sense that the peak of attractiveness would match the peak in rapes. Rape is primarily about the sex itself, not about power like feminists say.
Exactly. In fact, only 18% of rapists claim to hate their victims and over 80% don’t think what they did was rape. And most said they wanted their victim to comply

They're the most defenseless, that's all.

Peak bitchiness too.

No. If that’s why, then why aren’t elders raped? Why are little children raped less? Also, teen girls and young women are less defenseless than them

No. If that’s why, then why aren’t elders raped? Why are little children raped less? Also, teen girls and young women are less defenseless than them

Because raping a very small child is so horrible, even most rapists don't do it. And an old person is still more capable of defending themselves than a young woman. Or at least that's the perception.

image0-2-5-png.303860

Because raping a very small child is so horrible, even most rapists don't do it. And an old person is still more capable of defending themselves than a young woman. Or at least that's the perception.
No. Elders are way more defenseless than young women. It doesn’t have much to do with vulnerability. Even old men who rape have young women as victims

so much for their imaginary picture of a rapist who according to them is absolutely satan inhumane toxic male creature who wants to mentally destroy every woman on earth by putting penis in their vagina when in reality it's just about such plain and simple thing which is having sex. Nobody in his clear mind would risk his life raping 25+ yo roastie, they think too much of themselves.

No. Elders are way more defenseless than young women. It doesn’t have much to do with vulnerability. Even old men who rape have young women as victims

And therein lies the proof. An old man can overpower a young woman.

so much for their imaginary picture of a rapist who according to them is absolutely satan inhumane toxic male creature who wants to mentally destroy every woman on earth by putting penis in their vagina when in reality it's just about such plain and simple thing which is having sex. Nobody in his clear mind would risk his life raping 25+ yo roastie, they think too much of themselves.
I also read that most rapists don’t consider themselves rapists and most want their victim to consent
And therein lies the proof. An old man can overpower a young woman.
An old man can overpower elderly women more easily

the least common being 50+
Shit son tell me something I wouldn't know. Of course a rapist would rather go after some relatively fresh pussy rather than some wrinkly, used up pussy.

Shit son tell me something I wouldn't know. Of course a rapist would rather go after some relatively fresh pussy rather than some wrinkly, used up pussy.
Bluepillers: 60

here comes IT

but the thing is is that rape isn’t about power it is about sex

I dont see how that is at all true, the median age, assuming its somewhere in the early 20s, would be at the average woman’s peak physical strength for her entire life. Regardless, the average man, even if he is old, is stronger than the average woman in the best physical shape of her life. The data would point to the idea that young women are more desirable as rape victims because of a trait that they possess more than other age groups. That trait of course being sexual attractiveness

I dont see how that is at all true, the median age, assuming its somewhere in the early 20s, would be at the average woman’s peak physical strength for her entire life. Regardless, the average man, even if he is old, is stronger than the average woman in the best physical shape of her life. The data would point to the idea that young women are more desirable as rape victims because of a trait that they possess more than other age groups. That trait of course being sexual attractiveness
And it’s rare for women over 50 to be raped

I'm telling you it's defenselessness. There's lots of them and they're easy to rape, if you're a rapist. But it's not seen as abhorrent as raping, like, a baby.

I'm telling you it's defenselessness. There's lots of them and they're easy to rape, if you're a rapist. But it's not seen as abhorrent as raping, like, a baby.
Then why don’t they rape elders? An 18 year old foid is just as defenseless as a 30 year old foid

Then why don’t they rape elders? An 18 year old foid is just as defenseless as a 30 year old foid

Because elders aren't seen as defenseless rape victims. Like you just said, an old man can overpower a young woman.

Bluepillers: 60

here comes IT

but the thing is is that rape isn’t about power it is about sex
That's where criminal profilers would disagree with you. Obviously, for a sex-starved man it's about sex but for those that can have it and still rape, it's obviously not just about the sex.

That's where criminal profilers would disagree with you. Obviously, for a sex-starved man it's about sex but for those that can have it and still rape, it's obviously not just about the sex.
Most rapists are slayers. They are still about sex. Many rapists don’t even think they’re rapists. Many have a lot of sex because of pressure from society so they use force as a way to achieve it

Most rapists are slayers. They are still about sex. Many rapists don’t even think they’re rapists. Many have a lot of sex because of pressure from society so they use force as a way to achieve it
There's a difference between a guy fucking a drunk female (not rape) and a guy forcefully pinning a female against the floor and inserting his ding-dong in her (rape). Somehow, American fucktards - not just limited to Americans, also includes Canadians, Australians and the British - think that having sex with a drunk female is "rape." And this is the mainstream, accepted view. That means that most "rapists" aren't even rapists. The real rapists are the ones in prison, raping young men (often underage) and those that have a youthful look. And this is what incels in denial are making fun of. If they can do that, they should stop crying about men making rape jokes about women.

There's a difference between a guy fucking a drunk female (not rape) and a guy forcefully pinning a female against the floor and inserting his ding-dong in her (rape). Somehow, American fucktards - not just limited to Americans, also includes Canadians, Australians and the British - think that having sex with a drunk female is "rape." And this is the mainstream, accepted view. That means that most "rapists" aren't even rapists. The real rapists are the ones in prison, raping young men (often underage) and those that have a youthful look. And this is what incels in denial are making fun of. If they can do that, they should stop crying about men making rape jokes about women.
The stereotypical rapist is rare

@Robtical @ThoughtfulCel

@Robtical @ThoughtfulCel
But women and cucks will have you believe that theres something mentally wrong with you for feeling attracted to women age 14+. You cannot change male instincts. We are attracted to youth, soft skin, fertile women etc.

I guess its just a coincidence that males prefer younger women. Right sweaty?

Studies have shown that rape victims usually are very young women and that young women and teen girls are the most frequently raped.

According to Bureau of Justice Statistics, the most frequently raped age group is 18-21. 15-17 and 22-24 are nearly just as frequently. All the other listed age groups are significantly less commonly raped, the least common being 50+. The average age of a rape victim is 27, but this included uncommon outliers who are much older. The median age is 23. I remember another study reporting the median age of a rape victim as 21 or 22.

According to RAINN, Females ages 16-19 are 4 times more likely than the general population to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault. Women ages 18-24 who are college students are 3 times more likely than women in general to experience sexual violence. Females of the same age who are not enrolled in college are 4 times more likely.

another study reveals 16-25 year old women are 3 times more likely to be raped than other women. It also reveals that 38% of acquaintance rape victims are 14-17 year olds. (Acquaintance rape is rape by someone you know, like acquaintances of course or friends, intimate partners, spouses, coworkers, relatives, etc) most rape is acquaintance rape.

According to CDC, Most female victims of completed rape (79.6%) experienced their first rape before the age of 25; 42.2% experienced their first completed rape before the age of 18 years. This means 37.4% of female victims of completed rape experienced their first completed rape at age 18-24

another study reveals that 65% of sexual assault victims are 12-29 years old. 80-44=36 and 26+29=65. When you remove the victims who are below 12 you get this. I read that 17 million American women have been raped for a period of time. 17,000,000 x .15 = 2,550,000. 17,000,000-2,550,000=14,450,000 were 12 or older. 17,000,000 x .29=4,930,000 and that number divided by 14.45 million is 34.12% of victims being 12-17. 17 million x .36 = 6,120,000. 6.12 million divided by 14.45 million is 42.35% being 18-29.
34.12+42.35=76.47% of victims being 12-29. I decided to remove the victims below 12 because rapists often who rape young adults often might be prone to raping jb foids too. I remember reading that child molestation is technically 13 and below while 14-17 is statutory rape and those below 13 and more likely to be victims of other sexual assault while those over 13 are more likely to be victims of rape. So I wanted to show you what age group the normal rapists target instead of just all including child molesters.

I also read that the modal age of a rape victim is 15. Also, studies show that even men in their 30s, 40s, 50s etc mostly have very young victims (ie: teen girls and women in their early 20s). Studies also show that inmates usually tend to rape young inmates, and older inmates are more likely to sexually assault than physically assault other inmates. The average age of a prison rape victim is 21-23 while the modal age is 18/19.

the most common age group of an acquaintance rape victim is 15-24 and most rape in general is acquaintance rape. The most common age group of date rape victims is late teens early 20s. One of the studies I cited shows this too:

“Studies of the risk of sexual assault during other crimes suggests that young women are much more likely to be victimized than older women even when they have similar levels of contact and vulnerability. For example, Felson and Cundiff (2012) used the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS) to examine the effects of age of the victim on whether male offenders committed sexual assaults during robberies of female victims. They found that male offenders were most likely to commit sexual assault while robbing women between the ages of 15 and 29 years (see also Felson & Krohn, 1990). This pattern was observed regardless of the age of the offender. Other research has shown that female homicide victims who had been raped were younger than female homicide victims who had been the victim of theft (Shackelford, 2002; Wilson, Daly, & Scheib, 1997). The age pattern observed in these studies supports the idea that opportunity factors cannot fully explain why the victims of sexual assault tend to be young women. The sexual attractiveness of young women seems to be the most convincing explanation of the strong age pattern that remains when opportunity factors are controlled”
Is it just me, or have you been on going on a young girl campaign? Besides, who really wants a woman over 30? Not even rapists it seems.
But women and cucks will have you believe that theres something mentally wrong with you for feeling attracted to women age 14+. You cannot change male instincts. We are attracted to youth, soft skin, fertile women etc.

I guess its just a coincidence that males prefer younger women. Right sweaty?
Everyone knows men do, but people are afraid to admit it because they think it will somehow support actual pedophiles raping kids.

Is it just me, or have you been on going on a young girl campaign? Besides, who really wants a woman over 30? Not even rapists it seems.

Everyone knows men do, but people are afraid to admit it because they think it will somehow support actual pedophiles raping kids.
Young girl campaign? Have you heard of @Mainländer ?

Who would want to rape an old roastie? If you're going to risk going to jail then you have to make sure she's as hot as possible.

Who would want to rape an old roastie? If you're going to risk going to jail then you have to make sure she's as hot as possible.
But rape is about power u inkwell. Feminists say so inkwell :soy:

You get a boner from being horny, not from feeling "powerful".
Yep and is it’s about power why do 78% of rapists want their victims to cooperate and 71% wanted their victim to comply?

Because those ages are the most attractive ones.

Images 9

IT are you attracted to her, don't lie?.

Why would someone risk prison time to rape someone they're not attracted to?

Next up: most white-collar crimes are committed by people in a white-collar job.
What about children?

Not into kids

Yep and is it’s about power why do 78% of rapists want their victims to cooperate and 71% wanted their victim to comply?
Date rape wouldn't also be a thing if it was mainly about "power".

Date rape wouldn't also be a thing if it was mainly about "power".
The power myth is just something feminists created in the 1970s because some roastie names Susan brownmiller said it’s about power because muh patriarchy

The power myth is just something feminists created in the 1970s because some roastie names Susan brownmiller said it’s about power because muh patriarchy
That's why they say men are "toxically masculine" and try to act alpha all the time and dominate. They want to encourage men to be soy cucks instead.

That's why they say men are "toxically masculine" and try to act alpha all the time and dominate. They want to encourage men to be soy cucks instead.
Because soyboys don’t stand up to feminists unlike high T men

If rape was about power, everyday life would be like an episode of Oz