Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Data on people having sex, virgins, etc. (WARNING: SUICIDEFUEL)

Average age for first kiss: 15 (i seriously thought it was 12/13)

Average for first serious relationship: 18 (Also surprising. thought it was maybe 15/16)

Only 35% of 13-17 year olds have had some type of romantic experience. 14% are in a serious relationship. 5% are in a relationship but not serious one. 16% are not currently dating but have had some type of romantic experience before. 64% have never been in a romantic relationship. Sounds like LifeFuel right? WRONG!! 20% of 13/14 year olds have had some sort of romantic experience. 44% of 15-17 year olds have had some sort of romantic experience.

36% of 15-17 year olds have romantic relationship experience have had sex. Only 12% of 13/14 year olds with relationship experience have had sex.

Average age of virginity loss by country (for male and female):

Males: 16.9
Females: 17.2 (or 17.4)
Overall: 17

Median age for American men: 17.3
Median age for American women: 17.5
Median age for UK men: 16.5
Median age for UK women: 17.5

Friends with benefits:

Two-thirds (66.666%) of college students have a friends with benefits relationship.

STDs:

At least 50% of sexually active men and women will have a genital HPV infection at some point in their lives. (LIFEFUEL)

Percentage of virgins by age and percentage of people who had sex by age

Virgins

According to other sources, i found this data:

In 2015, 30% of all high school students reported being sexually active (they had sex in the previous three months). Under half (46%) of all 12th grade students reported being sexually active compared to almost 16% (15.7%) of 9th grade students. One study shows that in 2011, 47.4% of high school students have had sex.

In 2013, 65% of 18 year olds reported having sex and 93% of 25 year olds reported having sex. Only about 20% of 15 year olds that year reported having sex. That year, 80% of 20 year olds (or 21 year olds) reported having sex.

Ragefuel

One study shows that 33% of 16 year olds had sex, 48% of 17 year olds had sex, 61% of 18 year olds had sex, and 71% of 19 year olds have had sex.

Virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24. That number drops below 5 percent for both male and female virgins aged 25 to 29 and goes as low as 0.3 percent for virgins aged 40 to 44.

25% of college seniors are virgins.

People have sex at an average of 9 times per month.

65% in a survey say penis size is important.

Only 20% of people in a survey said they'd rather a year without sex than go a year without social media. 86.5% of men prefer no social media for a year over no sex for a year and 74.5% of women prefer no social media for a year over no sex for a year.

Over 95% of people do NOT wait until marriage. Over 90% of Americans have had premarital sex.

Sources:

Last edited:
the stigma against virginity exists

There is one thing that doesn't add up in this data for me..
Girls are usually attracted to guys who are older than them, so how is the average virginity age loss for boys lower than girl's??
That means that there were a lot more couples that the girl was older than the guy in this experiment which is unlikely.
My hypothesis is that most of the boys in this research either lied about losing their virginity or they lost it after paying a prostitute. Which btw makes this whole data useless.
High IQ.

Unless something drastic has changed in female dating strategy this data makes no sense. In most other statistics about this I've ever seen (I'm too lazy to look it up), girls have their first anything (hitting puberty, first orgasm, first kiss, first sex) a few years (1-2) earlier than boys. I think the average age for boys is about right (17-18) but they don't lose their virginity with girls their age (those are too busy hooking up with college guys). They lose it to 15-16 year old girls.

High IQ.

Unless something drastic has changed in female dating strategy this data makes no sense. In most other statistics about this I've ever seen (I'm too lazy to look it up), girls have their first anything (hitting puberty, first orgasm, first kiss, first sex) a few years (1-2) earlier than boys. I think the average age for boys is about right (17-18) but they don't lose their virginity with girls their age (those are too busy hooking up with college guys). They lose it to 15-16 year old girls.
maybe young boys are having sex with older women idk

Average age for first kiss: 15 (i seriously thought it was 12/13)

Average for first serious relationship: 18 (Also surprising. thought it was maybe 15/16)

Only 35% of 13-17 year olds have had some type of romantic experience. 14% are in a serious relationship. 5% are in a relationship but not serious one. 16% are not currently dating but have had some type of romantic experience before. 64% have never been in a romantic relationship. Sounds like LifeFuel right? WRONG!! 20% of 13/14 year olds have had some sort of romantic experience. 44% of 15-17 year olds have had some sort of romantic experience.

36% of 15-17 year olds have romantic relationship experience have had sex. Only 12% of 13/14 year olds with relationship experience have had sex.

Average age of virginity loss by country (for male and female):

Males: 16.9
Females: 17.2 (or 17.4)
Overall: 17

Median age for American men: 17.3
Median age for American women: 17.5
Median age for UK men: 16.5
Median age for UK women: 17.5

Friends with benefits:

Two-thirds (66.666%) of college students have a friends with benefits relationship.

STDs:

At least 50% of sexually active men and women will have a genital HPV infection at some point in their lives. (LIFEFUEL)

Percentage of virgins by age and percentage of people who had sex by age

View attachment 195920

According to other sources, i found this data:

In 2015, 30% of all high school students reported being sexually active (they had sex in the previous three months). Under half (46%) of all 12th grade students reported being sexually active compared to almost 16% (15.7%) of 9th grade students. One study shows that in 2011, 47.4% of high school students have had sex.

In 2013, 65% of 18 year olds reported having sex and 93% of 25 year olds reported having sex. Only about 20% of 15 year olds that year reported having sex. That year, 80% of 20 year olds (or 21 year olds) reported having sex.

View attachment 195924

One study shows that 33% of 16 year olds had sex, 48% of 17 year olds had sex, 61% of 18 year olds had sex, and 71% of 19 year olds have had sex.

Virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24. That number drops below 5 percent for both male and female virgins aged 25 to 29 and goes as low as 0.3 percent for virgins aged 40 to 44.

25% of college seniors are virgins.

People have sex at an average of 9 times per month.

65% in a survey say penis size is important.

Only 20% of people in a survey said they'd rather a year without sex than go a year without social media. 86.5% of men prefer no social media for a year over no sex for a year and 74.5% of women prefer no social media for a year over no sex for a year.

Over 95% of people do NOT wait until marriage. Over 90% of Americans have had premarital sex.

Sources:

Its annoying to see my classmates kissing while i know i will be forever alone. Fucking suicide fuel. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Kemper it's great you list your 'sources' and all that, but all of this ultimately comes down to self-reporting and which populations they polled, and how they polled them.

Self-reporting can be lies. So why should I believe any of it?

Long story short: we have no power in numbers and are just a fringe group of losers compared to everyone else. What else is new?

Long story short: we have no power in numbers and are just a fringe group of losers compared to everyone else. What else is new?
nothing. someone could make a bad joke about revolutions or terrorism, but we all know that we will be wageslaving until we will die. no satisfactions are waiting for us. such a wonderful life, isn't it?

Most of the people in college now are foids and chads. All the incels are NEET and LDAR'ing or working a wageslave job.

Always remember, for all the couples you see outside, there are way more people staying inside and rotting. They know it's over.

Most of the people in college now are foids and chads. All the incels are NEET and LDAR'ing or working a wageslave job.

Always remember, for all the couples you see outside, there are way more people staying inside and rotting. They know it's over.

It's abosolutely insane how much college demographics have changed. I look around campus and see about 30 or 40 Chads and Chadlites for every 1 or 2 sub 6s and 5s. I barely even see sub 6s and for those that I do, most don't come back after the 1st year or even semester.

It's abosolutely insane how much college demographics have changed. I look around campus and see about 30 or 40 Chads and Chadlites for every 1 or 2 sub 6s and 5s. I barely even see sub 6s and for those that I do, most don't come back after the 1st year or even semester.
I'm honestly scared to go back for grad school. I heard the climate is absolutely brutal for men. Not just sexually, but with all the misandry against men. If you're not actively supporting feminism, (even if you're just staying silent), they will single you out.

I'm honestly scared to go back for grad school. I heard the climate is absolutely brutal for men. Not just sexually, but with all the misandry against men. If you're not actively supporting feminism, (even if you're just staying silent), they will single you out.
And people actually wonder why Suicide is such a big problem for Men. All talk no action.

They
They will exclude us anyway

Normies get laid too. This idea that they’re virgins is just cope

Potent suicide fuel. Gonna rope tonight.
Yeah, but then the next line is the lifefuel that accompanies it, since I'm sure the STD outbreak is caused by all those FWBs.

Yeah, but then the next line is the lifefuel that accompanies it, since I'm sure the STD outbreak is caused by all those FWBs.
Only benefit of inceldom is an absence of STDs

So in other words, if you are a 25+ virgin, it's over. Thanks for the suicide fuel

It’s good cope
Ngl though, it really is. Anytime I feel rage or suifuel about sex and relationships, I just remind myself of copes like these, and it's enough for momentary peace.

Ngl though, it really is. Anytime I feel rage or suifuel about sex and relationships, I just remind myself of copes like these, and it's enough for momentary peace.
Yep.

Lies, lies and damn statistics.

Most foids in high school were not virgins long after ages 13-14, with kissing behind the bike sheds and semi-platonic dates starting ages 12.

Femoids immediately lie about and downplay their promiscuity and hypergamy, starting young.

Only the Beckies, or not "obviously" attractive types (due to slavic or other light skinned race mixing genes), often waited until between leaving high school and college to bust their hymens.

Last edited:
Lies, lies and damn statistics.

Most foids in high school were not virgins long after ages 13-14, with kissing behind the bike sheds and semi-platonic dates starting ages 12.

Femoids immediately lie about and downplay their promiscuity and hypergamy, starting young.

Only the Beckies, or not "obviously" attractive types (due to slavic or other light skinned race mixing genes), often waited until between leaving high school and college to bus their hymens.
The statistics have spoken

The statistics have spoken

I only trust statistics harvested by AI and databases that track actual movements and behaviours of demographics.

Virgin men lie about their sex appeal, whereas young women downplay theirs.

American Pie 2 scene sums this up (no sex and its SFW)

I only trust statistics harvested by AI and databases that track actual movements and behaviours of demographics.

Virgin men lie about their sex appeal, whereas young women downplay theirs.

American Pie 2 scene sums this up (no sex and its SFW)

i need to see american pie

can you link me to this stat? I can't help but think its false, unless its saying all females (60%) and Chads (6.66%) are the ones with friends with benefits
That stat was pure suifuel, but I'm convinced its fake. Perhaps the situation you laid out could be true but even them I'm skeptical. There's no way most men in university have FWBs though, even Chadlites are having trouble on Tinder these days. No way at all that normie guys are having sex

That stat was pure suifuel, but I'm convinced its fake. Perhaps the situation you laid out could be true but even them I'm skeptical. There's no way most men in university have FWBs though, even Chadlites are having trouble on Tinder these days. No way at all that normie guys are having sex

Normie guys can get sex but they don't get those FWB experiences. Those are reserved for Chads and blackpilled Chadlites

Normie guys can get sex but they don't get those FWB experiences. Those are reserved for Chads and blackpilled Chadlites
Yeah, that's what I meant -- casual sex. Normies aren't having an easy time though, that's for sure. As Saint Hamudi said in Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill Facts 2019, even Chadlites are competing over landwhales on Tinder now. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Yeah, that's what I meant -- casual sex. Normies aren't having an easy time though, that's for sure. As Saint Hamudi said in Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill Facts 2019, even Chadlites are competing over landwhales on Tinder now. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I seriously dont understand, and I mean this with full honesty, why men are fighting over landwhales.

if they often get laid and have ONS, i'm sure they have FWB

I don't think they get ONS unless they're at least 6/10. even if you're 6/10 you need social circle in college. Most normies who get laid have to get a girlfriend

I don't think they get ONS unless they're at least 6/10. even if you're 6/10 you need social circle in college. Most normies who get laid have to get a girlfriend
no ONS is very common among normies. if you're sub5, you won't get laid

@Colvin76

can you believe this dude? 5s getting one night stands?
nobody here is a 5. we're all sub5. 5s get one night stands, they just don't get as many as a chad does

nobody here is a 5. we're all sub5. 5s get one night stands, they just don't get as many as a chad does

there are definitely some average looking dudes here. Weed is a great example. He might even be a 6. Some have called him a 7 though I say 6