Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Data] Most google searches for IT are in Oregon

Really? I am seriously interested in this. Do you have any statistics?

California topped for people searching " No matches on tinder"
Think about the life of California
I'd definitely believe it. There's nothing better to do out there tbh besides drugs, which is why a lot of small towns and farming towns unfortunately have that problem nowadays.
I read that when there are more farms, bestiality occurs more

Really? I am seriously interested in this. Do you have any statistics?

California topped for people searching " No matches on tinder"
I just looked that up, and my home state of Texas comes in third. J F L at the shallow ass women who live here.

I read that when there are more farms, bestiality occurs more

Maybe that's why incels are in Illinois. The dogpill has taken over that state

Also:

What happened in august 2005?

I don’t think a guy like him could be in Brazil. He might be Brazilian but lives in America
Yep, I also think he lives in the US, likely to be in the state of Texas.

Yep, I also think he lives in the US, likely to be in the state of Texas.
Hmm, maybe I should meet him? :feelshmm:

What makes you believe Smegma lives in Texas?

You should meet Braziliansigma and see what he looks like
He would probably brutally suffocate me by sitting on me. There's no legitimate way that dude is a healthy weight.

He would probably brutally suffocate me by sitting on me. There's no legitimate way that dude is a healthy weight.
He probably isn’t even a chad

>all the top searches are from the most liberal states

Colour me surprised

He probably isn’t even a chad
It's highly unlikely that anyone on IT is even close to a Chad, especially when I see that for a majority of them, their posts reference some nerdy shit that I barely know of, like D&D, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, etc.

It's highly unlikely that anyone on IT is even close to a Chad, especially when I see that for a majority of them, their posts reference some nerdy shit that I barely know of, like D&D, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, etc.
Probably normies

Hmm, maybe I should meet him?
Definitely and castrate him(in Minecraft).

Brazilians seem to live mostly in Eastern part of the US based on what I've searched about them on internet but the Eastern part of the US doesn't fall under GMT -6:00 time zone. Texas falls under GMT -6:00 time zone and has brazilian population. That's why I assumed that but then it's a mere speculation highly likely to be wrong.

Last edited:
Definitely.
[/QUOTE]
Brazilians seem to live mostly in Eastern part of the US based on what I've searched about them on internet but the Eastern part of the US doesn't fall under GMT -6:00 time zone. Texas falls under GMT -6:00 time zone and has brazilian population. That's why I assumed that but then it's a mere speculation.
[/QUOTE]
Texas might be his location

I just looked that up, and my home state of Texas comes in third. J F L at the shallow ass women who live here.
Now search about " Tinder advice " related stuff. New York, California and Texas will be there.

What I think is that the number of Chad's is high here and hence non Chad's are having a tough time.

What city do you think of Texas if he really lives there? I guess Houston.
Maybe El Paso cause many Hispanics there
Now search about " Tinder advice " related stuff. New York, California and Texas will be there.

What I think is that the number of Chad's is high here and hence non Chad's are having a tough time.
Look up the most sexually active states in America

Hey braziliansigma screenshot this thread

Florida most cultured

All the west coast is soy territory

All the west coast is soy territory
Too many leftists there. Also, apparently a lot of people in Finland and Canada search for inceltears

Praise be upon him, i forgot the H

Word. He's underrated. The thing is though he was delusional as fuck thinking black women are princesses, they're the worst out there

Portland, no doubt. The most STD, drug ridden city there.
I've been to Portland once on a family trip to Seattle. I couldn't spot a single person there I would've classified as "normal". My mother and younger brother walked into a clothes store and didn't realize they's walked into a gay fetishwear store.

braziliansmegmas vpn places him in oregon

most forum owners for incel shit live in virgina I think