Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Data] Most google searches for IT are in Oregon

and one of the least google searches of the word "blackpill" is in Oregon too.. how interesting

Elab for eucels?
Is oregon a soy state?

Oregon is a known state for the left side (liberals) and trannies + LGBTQ etc so its pretty fucking soy

Lul I see. Isnt oregon 80+% white?
I thought white dominated places are rather right winged (in eu countries at least).

I thought white dominated places are rather right winged (in eu countries at least).
Oregon is right below Washington state, where Seattle is. And Seattle has leftists everywhere

The northeast part like New England/Massachusetts etc are pretty damn white.

Yet proportion wise they vote for the left even more than California. Yet no one ever calls them out.

Its funny coz puritans were big in that area too. Going from puritans to massive liberals. However they still are elitist as fuck and they still enjoy forcing their shitty rules on the rest of the people.

Someone needs to stand up to them already.

The northeast part like New England/Massachusetts etc are pretty damn white.

Yet proportion wise they vote for the left even more than California. Yet no one ever calls them out.

Its funny coz puritans were big in that area too. Going from puritans to massive liberals. However they still are elitist as fuck and they still enjoy forcing their shitty rules on the rest of the people.

Someone needs to stand up to them already.
does braziliansigma live in Oregon or Brazil?

Thats were they have their headquarters

I'm surprised it's not from a particular favela in brazil

So Braziliancucked lives in Oregon

If you break it down by metro area, it says it's coming from the Seattle-Tacoma metro area mostly, not Oregon. Oregon is close though. So did it mean to say Seattle, not Oregon? Because I definitely believe Seattle. Seattle is lefty Mecca.

If you break it down by metro area, it says it's coming from the Seattle-Tacoma metro area mostly, not Oregon. Oregon is close though. So did it mean to say Seattle, not Oregon? Because I definitely believe Seattle. Seattle is lefty Mecca.
I couldn’t find it by metro area

I couldn’t find it by metro area

There should be a drop down menu.

Portland, no doubt. The most STD, drug ridden city there.

Christopher Harper-Mercer went ER in oregon in 2015. That could be part of the reason why

But didn’t another incel go ER in Florida?

St. Yogacel, Scott Beierle. Although he wasn't a KHHV like ER or CHM, he previously had a relationship

Maybe Brazilian Sigma isn't in Brazil
full

According to the data, there is a lot of searches for incels.co in Illinois

Interesting, I don't know why that state would have a lot of searches.

I'm guessing a lot of those "people" on IT are Portlanders or Portlandites or whatever the fuck. That city is basically San Francisco v2, due to all the fucking weird ass progressives there. It's a shame how all the beautiful cities are populated by complete fuckheads.

Brazilian Cuckma probably lives in the US because when he posted the screenshot of my threads on his cucked subreddit, the difference between the time I posted that thread as per my region time zone and the time shown in that screenshot as per his region time zone, showed he was from the region where the time zone is GMT -6:00, while the zones in Brazil are from GMT -2:00 to -5:00 not GMT -6:00. Countries whose time zone is GMT -6:00 are Chile, Mexico and 2 parts of the US(west part of midwest US and east part of Southwest US). Clearly, he doesn't live in Brazil.

Last edited:
Yeah but why that state so much more than others?
Chiraq maybe? It's weird because literally 90% of Illinois is farmland. The 10% is Chicago, Springfield, Peoria, etc. I have family there, so I go there a lot.

Surprised it's not Soyden.

Oregon and Washington are not only the states with the most coping failed normies, they are also have the most soyboys. It makes sense that IT is searched most in The Pacific Northwest. I would ignore all the other states though because those are simply the most populated states in America. Any subreddit with a similar amount of followers will show the same states. You'll never see Nebraska as a state with the most searches for anything that isn't related to Nebraska for example.

Brazilian Cuckma probably lives in the US because when he posted the screenshot of my threads on his cucked subreddit, the difference between the time I posted that thread as per my region time zone and the time shown in that screenshot as per his region time zone, showed he was from the region where the time zone is GMT -6:00, while the zones in Brazil are from GMT -2:00 to -5:00 not GMT -6:00. Countries whose time zone is GMT -6:00 are Chile, Mexico and 2 parts of the US(west part of midwest US and east part of Southwest US). Clearly, he doesn't live in Brazil.
I don’t think a guy like him could be in Brazil. He might be Brazilian but lives in America

Chiraq maybe? It's weird because literally 90% of Illinois is farmland. The 10% is Chicago, Springfield, Peoria, etc. I have family there, so I go there a lot.

Never began for farmercels. Funny thing is that farmers have more sex according to statistics

Funny thing is that farmers have more sex according to statistics
I'd definitely believe it. There's nothing better to do out there tbh besides drugs, which is why a lot of small towns and farming towns unfortunately have that problem nowadays.

I bet many IT members live in oregon

California is the most sexually active state
Really? I am seriously interested in this. Do you have any statistics?

California topped for people searching " No matches on tinder"