Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel DASLIKDHSILKJNKLJHDHGFDGHBKDokhsf

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

FUCKKKKKK
a
s[d'lk;adjshlkjdsag

Oh god life sucks.

smash that keyboard

Yaba daba doo! I’m not watching one second thank you!

This degeneracy is what caused/causes ER.

We don't belong here. This is all wrong.

Didn't click, i don't want to rope today

Don't worry guys. They'll accept you when they're in their 30s and ready to settle down.

"Sex is too great to miss out on."
"Virgin guys are generally pussies"

Straight from the whore's mouth.

FUCK. FUCK. FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK.
U9S01XB

Last edited:
Srsly no wonder Elliot did what he did, if those are the kind of people, who he was surrounded by.

I hope everyone in that video gets in a car crash

With stuff like this society shouldn't be surprised when lonely men go on shooting sprees

I know this video will fill me with rage but fuck it, I'll watch.

I went to a Latin club by myself, I've been taking dance classes, and a bachata song came on. I asked the prettiest Latina girl to dance. I went into close dance position and I noticed that she kept looking at my eyes. So I just went for it and leaned in. And she kissed me! A lot! That was the first kiss of my life. We were making out of the dance floor off and on for about a half hour. I didn't care who saw! She was going all out, and she even grabbed me by the head and neck to kiss me harder. If she has something, I have it too now but I don't care. I was pulling her warm, soft body close to mine. It felt great!

Then I messed up by saying that we should go to her place or my place. She said that she has to go meet up with her friend (female friend). Then she didn't dance with me anymore, she said she just wanted to dance with her friend. But before she went to dance with her friend, I asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me. I don't know any PUA techniques but I know I messed up.

When I left the club, I started walking and a group of 4 girls started talking to me. They asked me why I didn't dance with them, I said I didn't see them. They made small talk for 30 seconds until they reached their car and I was too stupid to not get any of their phone numbers, but I told them where I would be dancing tomorrow night.

No sex, but I kissed and made out with a woman. That counts as ascending, right? I have been gymmaxxing and I wore my nicest clothes. Also, I spoke Spanish (self-taught second language) with every Latina I interacted with. So I had to take dance classes to learn to dance, I had to gymmaxx, I had to buy nice clothes, and I had to teach myself an entire language, and all of that was just to get kisses. It's hard for us, but we can ascend.

I went to a Latin club by myself, I've been taking dance classes, and a bachata song came on. I asked the prettiest Latina girl to dance. I went into close dance position and I noticed that she kept looking at my eyes. So I just went for it and leaned in. And she kissed me! A lot! That was the first kiss of my life. We were making out of the dance floor off and on for about a half hour. I didn't care who saw! She was going all out, and she even grabbed me by the head and neck to kiss me harder. If she has something, I have it too now but I don't care. I was pulling her warm, soft body close to mine. It felt great!

Then I messed up by saying that we should go to her place or my place. She said that she has to go meet up with her friend (female friend). Then she didn't dance with me anymore, she said she just wanted to dance with her friend. But before she went to dance with her friend, I asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me. I don't know any PUA techniques but I know I messed up.

When I left the club, I started walking and a group of 4 girls started talking to me. They asked me why I didn't dance with them, I said I didn't see them. They made small talk for 30 seconds until they reached their car and I was too stupid to not get any of their phone numbers, but I told them where I would be dancing tomorrow night.

No sex, but I kissed and made out with a woman. That counts as ascending, right? I have been gymmaxxing and I wore my nicest clothes. Also, I spoke Spanish (self-taught second language) with every Latina I interacted with. So I had to take dance classes to learn to dance, I had to gymmaxx, I had to buy nice clothes, and I had to teach myself an entire language, and all of that was just to get kisses. It's hard for us, but we can ascend.
You should know you are gonna get bullied here :chad: :banhammer:

"Sex is too great to miss out on."
"Virgin guys are generally pussies"

Straight from the whore's mouth.

FUCK. FUCK. FUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK.
View attachment 248013
"Virgin guys are generally pussies because they haven't gotten to stick their dicks into diseases ridden whores like me who will be pretend to be mature and civilized women when they are in their 30. That's too great to miss out on :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:"
Cunts like these are exactly why men do bad things to women.
Srsly no wonder Elliot did what he did, if those are the kind of people, who he was surrounded by.
With stuff like this society shouldn't be surprised when lonely men go on shooting sprees

Last edited: