Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Darwinism is a failed theory

L

Lone-Wolf

Greycel
Me: Productive member of society, graduated from college, hard work ethics, smart, loyal, straight

My ex crush baby daddy: Convict for selling drugs, no life loser, tatted, violent, highschool dropout. 80 IQ, cheated on her with other women and a troon

This is how i know darwinism is a stupid theory, no wonder it's unproved, how could a guy like him be more worthy of reproduction than me? In pretty sure that i could kick his ass and survive better in the woods if i have to, unlike him i grew up with a father that taught me survivalism.

His only qualities are his height and his facial structure. That's it. How THE FUCK is justified that the same woman that rejected me went after him, got pregnant and justify being a single mom?

I thought hypergamy was about choosing the "best" men. But from what i see hypergamy is about choosing the worse genes from the worse men.

He makes her pussy tingle, you don't.

Normie, avoid the cope and accept things. The most you can hope for is to be a betabux if you're a normie. And if you are a normie, your presence in this forum is quite insubstantial, with all due respect.

The best man is the one who has the best physical qualities and genes: that's what matters; the rest of the qualities are to be a betabuxx and if you are an incel, for nothing.

1. Darwinism is based on millions of years evolution, not on your single ass
2. Social Darwinism works in races not in individuals
All types of Darwinism compare different races and breeds to each other over a long time span
Evolution doesn't give a shit how much you gymmax for your oneitis, but the gymmaxers will have a higher chance of reproducing provided they are normie or above

400 weeks vs 1 meeks.