Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Darktriad male dolphin smv mogs 95 percent men in the world.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
The size of cetaceans' organs is also "pretty variable," she told me: A harbour porpoise has a penis the "length of my forearm," she explained, whereas the common dolphin's is about the size of a human hand. (This research used one female and one male of each species.)
A male bottlenose dolphin can curve the last 3 inches of their 12 inch penis around something with a diameter of at least 1 inch.
That size of penis could do uteri insertion to a woman with vigorous velocity. :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

View: https://youtu.be/bzRH8RC8hy4

Big dick moggers. On the TV show Flipper they had to replace the male dolphin for an female one because he was trying to fuck jb then Jessica Alba all the time. Dolphins don't care for aoc.

Big dick moggers. On the TV show Flipper they had to replace the male dolphin for an female one because he was trying to fuck jb then Jessica Alba all the time. Dolphins don't care for aoc.
If they didnot replace the dolphin the JB would become a skank in the future after that hypotheticall uteri insertion. No male would br able to satisfy her if the dolphin touch the female human first. Once she fuck dolphin then she aint going to back.

The size of cetaceans' organs is also "pretty variable," she told me: A harbour porpoise has a penis the "length of my forearm," she explained, whereas the common dolphin's is about the size of a human hand. (This research used one female and one male of each species.)
A male bottlenose dolphin can curve the last 3 inches of their 12 inch penis around something with a diameter of at least 1 inch.
That size of penis could do uteri insertion to a woman with vigorous velocity. :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

View: https://youtu.be/bzRH8RC8hy4

Rapist mogger :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: