Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dark Triad

W

Wasteland

Recruit
★★★★
I’m thinking of adopting the Dark Triad personality. This isn’t to get women or respect (lol at anyone who posts here getting either) but I’ve been treated like dirt my entire life by literally everyone, so it seems the logical step.

I doubt it will help you anyway somehow

Low inhibs me

I already have this personality

high in manipulativeness, medium in psychopathy, and low (or medium, not sure) in narcissism seems ideal for the current status quo.

I’m thinking of adopting the Dark Triad personality. This isn’t to get women or respect (lol at anyone who posts here getting either) but I’ve been treated like dirt my entire life by literally everyone, so it seems the logical step.
I was professionally diagnosed as an eternal dark triad individual (NPD), and it has never helped with women. It does get you respect, though. I would highly recommend. People who would otherwise bully you will be scared of you.

I was professionally diagnosed as an eternal dark triad individual (NPD), and it has never helped with women. It does get you respect, though. I would highly recommend. People who would otherwise bully you will be scared of you.
I think I might be dark triad tbh. I’ve always just been a cunt to people. OP my advice is never smile @ anyone + if they ask you to, tell them no and give them death stares. Also don’t feel bad about lying to people so you can use them. It hasn’t helped me get foids being like that + I kinda dislike that I’m this way.
high in manipulativeness, medium in psychopathy, and low (or medium, not sure) in narcissism seems ideal for the current status quo.
Yeah there’s no point being narcissistic as an incel. Just look down on others instead.

not worth it if you are a truecel. You will just be hated more. You also can't just choose to be Dark Triad for the most part its something you are born with.