Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dark Triad theory legit?

VST

VST

Banned
-
For those unfamiliar with the dark triad:
the-dark-triad.png

All of these traits are displayed by normies that actually slay.
Also, as we saw from the Parkland shooter, women are attracted to (personality wise) dark men, with the Parkland shooter receiving hundreds of fan-mail from femoids.

These are all traits that 100% of women display as well. Probably why they are attracted to those traits.

These are all traits that 100% of women display as well. Probably why they are attracted to those traits.

Yup, there is a reason why most people date people with similar backgrounds to them.

I'm all of those and people still hate me

Doubt it, you're probably too high inhib to be a psychopath.
Your coping hard my friend. The "bad boy look" only works if your good looking. Its all about the face boyo.

Your coping hard my friend. The "bad boy look" only works if your good looking. Its all about the face boyo.
It only works if you actually go through with something.

Only works if you're attractive. These traits are how you make it in politics and business.

These are great survival traits if you think about it.

I have a bit of all of these. Mainly narcissism

For those unfamiliar with the dark triad:
the-dark-triad.png

All of these traits are displayed by normies that actually slay.
Also, as we saw from the Parkland shooter, women are attracted to (personality wise) dark men, with the Parkland shooter receiving hundreds of fan-mail from femoids.
Not so, many kind hearted chads I know still slay. 0 dark triad.

Every modern person runs dark triad, at least a sissy version of it. Because of that DT lost its effect, can't make use of peoples' altruism since there is none. Unless you go balls to the wall fraudster and con people with lies. Again so many people do it already.

Men are the initiators and wooers and smooth talkers. Its mans job to be jn control and take care of business. It only makes sense that narcissistic egotistical assholes would excel at the game.

Complete bullshit and cope. Try the same thing as a sub8 and you'll end up even more despised and sexless.

Another case of a retarded PUA scam artist confusing a possible effect of attractiveness (no possibility of being mogged = can develop into confident sociopathy) with the cause of attractiveness (looks).

In a patriarchal society, the dark triad would be ideal. In this current society, nothing good will come out of it, unless you're a professional trickster and manipulator.

I think it would work wonders if you're good looking. If you're ugly, people will think you're some tryhard edgy cunt. Or legit hate you.

Also I simply couldn't use it. I know I'm not exactly a super nice guy IRL but I don't have it in me to be legit cruel and sociopathic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back