Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dark triad always wins over gymcel even in SEA

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I never understood why despite having a decent income and being a semi gymcel I get rejected by even noodlewhore from the countryside. On the other paperweight scooter riding druggies who live off their girlfriends have much more SMV than me and have mulitple girlfriends. I could break these paperwieghts like toothpicks. Guess everyone hate ogre gymcels

This is where redpill ideology just seems like cynical bluepill ideology. It’s essentially saying you can win over holes with personality. Just instead of conflating good moral character with personality, you conflate bad moral character with personality.

lol

What about looks?

The redpill is true in its content, but very wrong in how it ranks factors in importance.
I have seen good looking guys that had a beta aura due to how they behaved

looks? ehem
I mean, is it possible that these thugs look better than you? Not denying the dark triad but you haven't mentioned anything about looks.

Last edited:
I never understood why despite having a decent income and being a semi gymcel I get rejected by even noodlewhore from the countryside. On the other paperweight scooter riding druggies who live off their girlfriends have much more SMV than me and have mulitple girlfriends. I could break these paperwieghts like toothpicks. Guess everyone hate ogre gymcels
Oh look, a TRP retard.
"Jussss hould freym bruuuuuh"
You're ugly, and you'd be a virgin even with the "dark triad" bullshit.

Oh look, a TRP retard.
"Jussss hould freym bruuuuuh"
You're ugly, and you'd be a virgin even with the "dark triad" bullshit.
Actually an incels.is mod posted a thread about the dark triad about scientific studies confirming its attractiveness.

"We examined the relationship between men’s mate retention and men’s and their partner’s personality in studies of 467 men and 565 women in committed relationships."
Lmao you need good looks to get into a relationship in the first place and then have dark triad to not be betabuxx.

"We examined the relationship between men’s mate retention and men’s and their partner’s personality in studies of 467 men and 565 women in committed relationships."
Lmao you need good looks to get into a relationship in the first place and then have dark triad to not be betabuxx.
It just overall increases your SMV by some margin, I would not make it too complicated. To be honest I have often had the impression that my good and plain personality made me extermely boring to their eyes.

It’s over if you can’t get a girl as a white guy in Thailand :feelskek:

Gymcels when will they learn? Height and face are more important than muscles you bunch of turbo autists

It just overall increases your SMV by some margin, I would not make it too complicated. To be honest I have often had the impression that my good and plain personality made me extermely boring to their eyes.
Moat foids consider the average wage duck as boring therefore they go for Chad's and outright criminals

I am starting to thinking that being dark triad means having hunter eyes.

Whoa I am so badass I can lie to people and do drugs.

Everyone can be psychopat when an opportunity arises but only chad is worshiped for it.

Dumb chad with deep voice say hello end everyone wet themselves, so much dark. While he was thinking of what jeans to buy later

Moat foids consider the average wage duck as boring therefore they go for Chad's and outright criminals
Yes, it's because they want constant and non-stop excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back