Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dark Souls 3 is too hard for me

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I played bloodborne 4 times and hate it all times except the latest. Got ds3 and I'm just dying nonstop. Time to give up lool

I felt the same way about fallout 4. I mean, in which other game do the enemies have perfect aim and headshot you with a molotov cocktail, lol?

I liked the combat in demon souls and ds2 the best. I hate the do everything fast dodge meta shit in bloodborne and ds3.

is it worth getting this game if you haven't played the previous ones?

What did you expect? It's Dark Souls.

never give up bro. adapt and survive

fukmylyf said:

if you are willing to put the time in in the wiki and on youtube videos in order to find out tips, tricks, and deeper lore than yes. bloodborne was my introduction to the series and i never played a souls borne game before and This series quickly rose to one of my favorite games.

Not enjoying BloodBorne warrants a ban tb

I've never played any of the DS games, annoying Redditors put me off of it.

fukmylyf said:

Yes.

Indari said:
I played bloodborne 4 times and hate it all times except the latest. Got ds3 and I'm just dying nonstop. Time to give up lool

Try playing Sorcerer class for your first run. It will make the game alot easier

I bought dark souls 1 on steam, patched it with dsfix so it was playable. Played it for a while, i guess about 15 or so hours. My conclusion ridiculously overhyped. What is fun about dying over and over again until you figure out how to beat the boss and go to the next one. Games should be fun and not frustrating.

grayjedi90 said:
I bought dark souls 1 on steam, patched it with dsfix so it was playable. Played it for a while, i guess about 15 or so hours. My conclusion ridiculously overhyped. What is fun about dying over and over again until you figure out how to beat the boss and go to the next one. Games should be fun and not frustrating.

The challenge is what kept me coming back to it. I just had to get to the next area. When i finished it i actually felt accomplished,  and when you finally become OP it feels great. I also liked the atmosphere and setting. The art work is cool

grayjedi90 said:
I liked the game for its diversity in playstyles and the achievement of overcoming a difficult boss
(Pvp is amazing in dark souls 1 and 2 but bland in 3)

grayjedi90 said:

That was my thought my entire first 3 playthroughs of bloodborne. I played it that much because I literally had nothing else to do and no other games. The 4th time was actually fun because I knew how to play and then I could appreciate the other aspects. There's just a lot of intriguing stuff happening and secrets to find. The best way to play stress free is to just level up hp and strength and kill everything in one hit.

2017 thread im in :what: :feelzez:

Did you beat the game yet

I don't have a console.

I've beaten DS2 and DS1 with a mouse and keyboard (Chad).

I've been wanting to play it, I beat the other 2 and bloodborne.

DS3 is the easiest DS, just roll spam