Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dark skinned indians

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Why can't they tyrone fraud? Running BBC game would be a good way to raise their smv. Just go full black

mogs me because I dunno why

they are subhuman, it is over for them

@Ryo_Hazuki bro this guy talking about BBC! you should ban him! come here now!

Ryo

Indians lack testosterone unlike Africans.
I think they are in a similiar camp as eastern Asians eventhough south Asians generally don't drop their culture as soon as they enter the West(which means their women seldomly cuck them with whites).

But Indians/south Asians are a HUGE group. Have seen some very masculine individuals, but they are mostly Sikhs or Pakistani. I think the south Indian Dravidians are the worst off.

If they are tall and good frame they can, but most of them are skiny manlets

@Ryo_Hazuki bro this guy talking about BBC! you should ban him! come here now!
I still don't get why mods so obsessed with this, I guess racebaiting is annoying, but just mentioning bbc and jbw triggers them.

They more of abos than nibbers

Being black or being curry is more than just skin. Being shitskinned doesn't make you curry, nor being black doesn't make you BBC

Because the only black attribute is the skin color, there's a lot more to it, like lips, chin and skull structure that is unique to blacks

A lot of them try to fraud black culture to fit in, but it just looks cringe tbh. It doesn't work, they just don't have the frame or bones to look like tyrone.

They are still quite distinct from blacks due to the difference in facial features, height, frame, hair, lips, and bone structure

because most cant thugmaxx and ones that do are ridiculed(NAV as example)

also only dark skin curries that can pass are really dark, High T, and thugmaxxed ones(its very rare for a curry to have all three of these combination)

phenotype and small dicks