Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dark skin is always more masculine

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
For many deathnics it never began because their bones are those of a kid, so their brown skin only failos them more. For low t cels the lighter you are the better to try to cutemax, other than that you want to get darker if your face is masculine enough.
For some mayos, cum skin can be manly by viking maxxing, but it's easier just to get a tan than pulling those looks off, and only a handful of whites can do it. Meds can't, they need to get darker asap.
For instance, seacels are doomed since dark skin combined with soy features is a death sentence, while koreans and shit are lighter so they can cutemaxx more easily.
Femenine features and dark/ brown skin = over.

Last edited:
Yeah it's true.

This is why a fat nigger can ascend and a fat white can't

This is why curries are avoided like the plague

You have to be also tall, short guy is [UWSL]emasculated by default. I have decent bones and frame and darkish skin, my face look round because im a fat bastard. [/UWSL]

You have to be also tall, short guy is [UWSL]emasculated by default. I have decent bones and frame and darkish skin, my face look round because im a fat bastard. [/UWSL]
You need to be giga nt to make up for that. You could mafiamaxx if that were the case and mog

You need to be giga nt to make up for that. You could mafiamaxx if that were the case and mog
No one respect turbo manlets, i would need to become Al Capone to not be a joke and people would still laugh behind my back.

But youre right, my brother is 3 inch taller than, he has brown hair, blue eyes and pale skin, he has a bit stronger jaw than me. While everyone consider him much better looking than me, im considered more masculine.

I don't think it's based on skin colour

But youre right, my brother is 3 inch taller than, he has brown hair, blue eyes and pale skin, he has a bit stronger jaw than me. While everyone consider him much better looking than me, im considered more masculine.
How tall are you?

Just be good looking, tall and have monster dick:feelsree::feelsree:

Yeah it's true.

This is why a fat nigger can ascend and a fat white can't
lifefuel for fat niggers @Broly @The Grinch
Suifuel for me :feelsrope:

This is cope. My chad friend is light skin curry snd women flock to him like flys on shit. Where as I’m a shit skin curry and women avoid me like the plaque. People say he has a baby face too. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is cope. My chad friend is light skin curry snd women flock to him like flys on shit. Where as I’m a shit skin curry and women avoid me like the plaque. People say he has a baby face too. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
what an iqlet. Light skin suits his faggy pheno, where's the cope?

I see plenty of dark skinned kids from FOB African parents in the UK and they are all lanky and meek looking. Nothing masculine looking about them. I guess it depends on phenotype more than skin colour

LOW T FAGS INTENDING TO LOOKSMAXX HAVE IT BETTER BLEACHING THEIR SKIN, WHEREAS MORE MASCULINE MEN SHOULD OPT TO GET DARKER , THAT'S MY POINT

is why. Indian
curries are avoided like the plague

For many deathnics it never began because their bones are those of a kid, so their brown skin only failos them more. For low t cels the lighter you are the better to try to cutemax, other than that you want to get darker if your face is masculine enough.
For some mayos, cum skin can be manly by viking maxxing, but it's easier just to get a tan than pulling those looks off, and only a handful of whites can do it. Meds can't, they need to get darker asap.
For instance, seacels are doomed since dark skin combined with soy features is a death sentence, while koreans and shit are lighter so they can cutemaxx more easily.
Femenine features and dark/ brown skin = over.
I am SEAcel but I have light skin

Depends on how dark, if you're tanned than that's good, but however if you're brownish that's sign of low status.

Depends on how dark, if you're tanned than that's good, but however if you're brownish that's sign of low status.
TTT (Turbo T Thugs) need no status