Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dark skin halo does exist

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Well I'm not going to BBCpill I just want to talk about dark skin halo. We all know fair skin has a halo effect but what if I tell you dark skin is also good halo effect?

And by dark I mean african dark,not dravidian curry dark because only africans are able to use dark skin halo.

Let's be honest here,balding is a fucking death sentence for caucasoids unless youre chad and can pull off baldness.

Dark skin in the other hand,its easier to pull off baldness ! because of your skin halo your lack of hair will be not a big issue.

Look at this non chad white guy for example,you can cleary see his hair roots becaue of his fair-pale skin and bad features are more noticable such like chin,bad eye area etc.

This guy has dark skin halo,he is probably not full blood black(african) but still can pull off baldness,grow a beard to complete the halo and here you go

TLD;R if youre dark skinned you have its halo and you can hide your bad features such like baldness (if you dont have big somalian skull) and shitty lack of jaw,chin

Plus: if youre ethnic,black or not. just grow a beard if you can. beard halo is good way to hide your bad features.

If youre white and not CHAD,when you grow a beard it will look like soyboy beard on you.

DO NOT GROW BEARD IF YOURE NOT ETHNIC OR SOUTHERN EUROPEAN WITH DARK FACIAL HAIRS

and DO NOT POST THIS MANLET BLACK GUY WITH WEIRD FACE,HE PROBABLY HAS SOME KIND OF GENETIC DISORDER

THIS IS NOT A RACEBAITING POST,I JUST TELL MY THOUGHTS AND THEORIES

BBCspammers will be attracted to this thread like moths to the flame, beware the chaos you just unleashed, Cuyen..:dafuckfeels:
Just be white and tall btw.:feelshmm::feelshmm:

BBCspammers will he attacted to this thread like moths to the flame, beware the chaos you just unleashed, Cuyen..:dafuckfeels:
Just be white and tall btw.:feelshmm::feelshmm:
I do believe all races have some kind of advantage bro

but again its these are just my thoughts

c000000000000000000pe, balding/bald is always subhuman, no matter the skin color
DO NOT GROW BEARD IF YOURE NOT ETHNIC OR SOUTHERN EUROPEAN WITH DARK FACIAL HAIRS
lol, beard is what SAVES them. have u seen middle eastern chins brah?

c000000000000000000pe, balding/bald is always subhuman, no matter the skin color

lol, beard is what SAVES them. have u seen middle eastern chins brah?
yes its subhuman but you can hide it doesnt look as bad as it looks on fair skin

their is no ethnic feature halo though

1. Horrible examples
  2. A well shaven bald white man who isnt a tweak will always be completely equal with a balding black man hair wise
3.White people cant lose, even if you find small niches that help you cope with being a shitskin at the end of the day whites will always mog us.

3.White people cant lose, even if you find small niches that help you cope with being a shitskin at the end of the day whites will always mog us.

not cope for me,im not black

inb4 the BBC/JBBspammers

their is no ethnic feature halo though
It’s over
  1. Horrible examples
  2. A well shaven bald white man who isnt a tweak will always be completely equal with a balding black man hair wise
Whites can afford to have more flaws than us and still land a foid

Well I'm not going to BBCpill I just want to talk about dark skin halo. We all know fair skin has a halo effect but what if I tell you dark skin is also good halo effect?

And by dark I mean african dark,not dravidian curry dark because only africans are able to use dark skin halo.

Let's be honest here,balding is a fucking death sentence for caucasoids unless youre chad and can pull off baldness.

Dark skin in the other hand,its easier to pull off baldness ! because of your skin halo your lack of hair will be not a big issue.

View attachment 108828

Look at this non chad white guy for example,you can cleary see his hair roots becaue of his fair-pale skin and bad features are more noticable such like chin,bad eye area etc.

This guy has dark skin halo,he is probably not full blood black(african) but still can pull off baldness,grow a beard to complete the halo and here you go

View attachment 108830

TLD;R if youre dark skinned you have its halo and you can hide your bad features such like baldness (if you dont have big somalian skull) and shitty lack of jaw,chin

Plus: if youre ethnic,black or not. just grow a beard if you can. beard halo is good way to hide your bad features.

If youre white and not CHAD,when you grow a beard it will look like soyboy beard on you.

and DO NOT POST THIS MANLET BLACK GUY WITH WEIRD FACE,HE PROBABLY HAS SOME KIND OF GENETIC DISORDER

THIS IS NOT A RACEBAITING POST,I JUST TELL MY THOUGHTS AND THEORIES
what

Chad halo does exist

dark skin + white features can be best

dark skin is basically like make-up, but albino africans look awful, showing just how bad their features are

dark skin + white features can be best

dark skin is basically like make-up, but albino africans look awful, showing just how bad their features are
Yes without yellow undertone which is what a lot of curries have

White men that going bald usually look better with tan skin.