Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Dark personal very embarrassing and emasculating mini-story

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
As some of you probably know I was molested as a kid when I was 8 but someone in my extended family(not gonna say who) but that’s a long time ago I’m 18 now.

Anyways this is a brutal story and probably the most emasculating experience ever done to me. :fuk: Basically when I was in high school when I was 14 so it was my first year in high school (it’s called freshman year in America) there was this mexicunt dark triad manlet chad who would always victimize people(usually other boys) to impress girls.. I don’t wanna say too much but he would essentially sodomize weaker uglier boys. And I was a victim of on a number of occasions and it happened very quickly and it was discreet so if I fought back I would look like the aggressor so I didn’t know what to do.

I have heard a story of an incel bro who was gang raped when he was younger he was in South America im glad I’m not South American but yeah..

Later on in high school I lashed out and got into a fight and got into trouble for the fight for a similar reason but I have no regrets.

These victimizations is part of the reason why I stay with a gun nowadays, I’m probably mentally compensating / coping with my gun because I never want something like this to happen to me again.

brutal things like that can happen probably if u go to a highschool in the hood

brutal things like that can happen probably if u go to a highschool in the hood
Nah this was actually a rich white school but they allowed in a few poor ethnics through some affirmative action type program or some shit

Nah this was actually a rich white school but they allowed in a few poor ethnics through some affirmative action type program or some shit
if an incel meets a true dark triad its over, the only thing one can do is either changing schools/workplaces or kill - no middleground

:cryfeels: i wish i could carry a piece

Brutal, sorry for going trough shit like that, men are dickheads to each other im saying that all the time, when i was younger i also didnt react to bullying because i was afraid of consequences and the aftermath, i wish i knew with how much you can get away with in teenhood. I carry a knife on me all the time, if i could i would carry a gun.

i was younger i also didnt react to bullying because i was afraid of consequences and the aftermath, i wish i knew with how much you can get away with in teenhood
I wanna put a lot of emphasis on this, to the under18cels you guys can get away with a lot, If somebody is fucking with you, especially physically you need to defend yourself even if you get in trouble it’s nothing compared to getting in trouble as an adult (permanent criminal record, jail time, fines etc)

Ragefuel. These kinds of bullies are human cattle and belong in the auschwitz:lasereyes:

I wanna put a lot of emphasis on this, to the under18cels you guys can get away with a lot, If somebody is fucking with you, especially physically you need to defend yourself even if you get in trouble it’s nothing compared to getting in trouble as an adult (permanent criminal record, jail time, fines etc)
Yeah, getting suspended or expelled isnt a big deal, they wont send you to correctional facilities for beating someone up. Suffering abuse day after day has much longer and bigger consequences.

yea but they'd probably rock my shit

yea but they'd probably rock my shit
Just keep fighting I’m 5’6” and fought a kid who was at least 6 feet I didn’t really win but didn’t lose either because I kept fighting and throwing punches just make sure u don’t get body slammed

Just keep fighting I’m 5’6” and fought a kid who was at least 6 feet I didn’t really win but didn’t lose either because I kept fighting and throwing punches just make sure u don’t get body slammed
how well can u fight? i'm not much taller but can't fight for shit

how well can u fight? i'm not much taller but can't fight for shit
When I got into the fight I wasn’t trained at all and was rather out of shape was a skinnyfat, after the fight my dad bought me boxing gym membership so now I can fight but before then I didn’t know how

You can carry a gun or knife but if you use it you go to jail for 20 years, that's the problem
I would have stabbed my bullies in high school in the neck but I don't want to ruin my life

they did you dirty