Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dark knight interrogation scene

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
if you watched this scene in the dark knight and you genuinely “got” what joker was saying, it is beyond over for you.

View: https://youtu.be/jane6C4rIwc

Normalfags just watch shit like this because it’s the trending movie at the time then go haha wow what a wacky guy! Without ever understanding or let alone relating to the autist rambles. Then forget the movie and move on to the next thing to consume.

If shit like this where autists and rejects rambles and speeches stuck out to you, it’s a sign you’re neurotic and beyond saving. Too autistic, too ugly, too poor, any number of factors that all lead to you being a reject. If you genuinely relate to this scene then it is so, so over for you.

Also a side note, remember this movie was made when Heath ledger was being destroyed by the reaper.

C4B7E8EB 6E0F 4F47 AAC0 33FC85D8D601

I'm not neurotic, I'm just not stupid. Im like the minotaur in that Greek myth. You always see the story from Theseus's point of view but the minotaur was literally just born so ugly they threw it in a pit. He gets killed by Chadeus in the end. A sad, lonely existence that ends with a knife in the neck while sleeping.

Both Ledger and Phoenix did great jobs as the Joker. That movie was only good because of him. Joker > Batman

:society:" You let five people die. Who do you think you are - the Uvalde police department?":society:

I didn’t get it when I watched it at 12 years old I do now tho :feelsbadman: