Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Dark hair is more masculine bro"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Such a low iq cope lmao. Blondes are all incels bro:soy::soy: Dark hair is chad bro muh med mutt superiority :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
0799e2f1-eb64-4ee0-a839-0cf9aef74feb-R4_Rocky_Drago_1.jpg

Such a low iq cope lmao. Blondes are all incels bro:soy::soy: Dark hair is chad bro muh med mutt superiority :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Stupid comparison lol. Stallone is not a Chad and the guy on right is Giga Chad.

Compare a dark haired Giga like Cavill with him. Dark Haired Chad mogs.

Stupid comparison lol. Stallone is not a Chad and the guy on right is Giga Chad.

Young lundgren mogs cavill.

This is so stupid. Why are you comparing a high tier normie with a giga Chad. Pick a dark haired gigachad and compare him with a blonde gigachad.

No way lol. Young Cavill mogs. Foods prefer dark haired Chads.
Lmao cavill is a norwooding trucel, also foids don't necessarily prefer dark hair, see how blonde hair is worshipped around the world.

any deciation from the norm is considered attractive as long as it holds symmetry.
Dark hair is the most common.

Lmao cavill is a norwooding trucel
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
LMAO comedy gold. Are you crazy? Are you high? Spend less time with lookism nutjobs and more with observing real world

Low IQ thread.
Dolf is Chad because of his tall height and high PSL face.
Hair color has nothing to do with it you imbecile.
David Gandy and Zayn Malik are dark haired gigachads. Stop coping.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
LMAO comedy gold. Are you crazy? Are you high? Spend less time with lookism nutjobs and more with observing real world
Lol ok I'm joking, but how does cavill mog lundgren just because of black hair, even though it's norwooding massively?

seems cherry picked tbh

My name Jamal

This is so stupid. Why are you comparing a high tier normie with a giga Chad. Pick a dark haired gigachad and compare him with a blonde gigachad.

blue eyes+dark hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..blonde hair+brown eyes

I always considered Sylvester Stallone to be very good looking until I saw him standing next to that giant swedish guy.

Foids prefer prettier looking Chads like Pitt, Cavill over square jawed ones.
seems kinda legit. most tik tok e-boys have that prettyboy look & curly hair. you can't pull it off without a good jawline though

Lol ok I'm joking, but how does cavill mog lundgren just because of black hair, even though it's norwooding massively?
I never said such a thing, I don't follow the accusation. Btw, you are overall right that blonde hair is more attractive than darker one. But it is not that decisive when comparing who is more attractive IMO. Prime Lundgren is more attractive than prime Cavill because of greater height and frame, not because of hair colour. And more attractive in the sense that he has like 0.2 points higher SMV than Cavill. Both are still GigaChads in their prime and Cavill is still Chad despite norwooding IMO
I always considered Sylvester Stallone to be very good looking until I saw him standing next to that giant swedish guy.
I consider him to be upper normie. He aged badly but in his prime he was slightly above average looking.
you can't pull it off without a good jawline though
You can't find any attractive man without a good jawline tbh. It is an indispensable part of being attractive.

Exactly.

Don't think most people really give a shit about hair color, and neither do I.
I know there's a blonde female stereotype, but it's more of a fetish imo.

Ivan Drago's wife at 62 years old
I'm literally uglier than a 62 year old man, why do I even fuckin bother at this point.

This.

Dark hair in isolation is better than blonde hair in isolation. At least for men
View attachment 307065
Ivan Drago's wife at 62 years old
I'm literally uglier than a 62 year old man, why do I even fuckin bother at this point.
Men hit the wall at puberty or at 70.

Hair colour does not matter. It is all about bones, frame and height.

Light Chad > Dark incel ∧ Dark Chad > Light incel

If u ignore shithole and noodles countries dark features mog light, Lundgren is 1 in 10,000 in Nordic even, 1 in million in whites