Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Danny Mason: The Final AMA

• Thread starter Deleted member 1499
  • Start date
Deleted member 1499

Deleted member 1499

Self-banned
-
I'm bored, sad, and lonely. AMA. Or just tell me anything. Whatever.

is the “final” part supposed to imply that you won’t be posting anymore or something of the sort?

Are there any reason that you are sad except for your current situation?

Do you like dogs? Do you have one?

How old are you?

Does "final" implies that you will stop posting?

Did you have a relationship before?

Do you exercise?

How many languages do you know? Do you plan to learn more?

is the “final” part supposed to imply that you won’t be posting anymore or something of the sort?
Yes.
did you have a wife?
No.
Are there any reason that you are sad except for your current situation?
I suppose not.

Do you like dogs? Do you have one?
Yes, I love dogs. I have a shelter beagle. He's a good little guy. Can be a lot of comfort and company.
How old are you?
Does "final" implies that you will stop posting?
Soonish.
Did you have a relationship before?
No.
Do you exercise?
No.
How many languages do you know? Do you plan to learn more?
Just English. I'd like to learn more, but don't expect to get the chance.

Why won't you be posting anymore?

Your name looks familiar. Were you a mod on r/incels?

No comment.

give summary of life story. as short or long as you want

I'm bored, sad, and lonely. AMA. Or just tell me anything. Whatever.
Be truthful. What was your relationship with Porgiamor before that fat cunt was banned from r/incels? I heard she was sending you nudes to evade ban

give summary of life story. as short or long as you want
I'll whip one up later.
Be truthful. What was your relationship with Porgiamor before that fat cunt was banned from r/incels? I heard she was sending you nudes to evade ban
Friendly but not especially close. I didn't get nudes from her, I don't even remember us even talking over PM at all.

Have you been part of the community long or did you just stumble across r/incels or r/trucels one day? Were you rotting on loveshy initially? Only asking because as a mod, I assumed you were in the community long.

Are you going to ascend after this AMA?

If you're not neetmaxing, do you enjoy your job?

Have you been part of the community long or did you just stumble across r/incels or r/trucels one day?
I was active on Foreveralone before it was completely overrun with SJWs and joined the exodus of users who left after the moderators started banning for even implying that women could get laid more easily than men. The mods were also enforcing this idea that everyone's loneliness counts equally regardless of age, so you had literal 16 year-olds who got turned down for the prom telling 35 year-old friendless virgins that they were both equally lonely. Shit was fucked.

Were you rotting on loveshy initially? Only asking because as a mod, I assumed you were in the community long.
I was never part of loveshy or similar communities. My involvement in organized inceldom (lol) started at reddit.

If you're not neetmaxing, do you enjoy your job?
I actually do enjoy my job. I'm a security guard at a site with few problems to deal with. It's pretty much the perfect job for a very socially anxious person like me.

I was active on Foreveralone before it was completely overrun with SJWs and joined the exodus of users who left after the moderators started banning for even implying that women could get laid more easily than men. The mods were also enforcing this idea that everyone's loneliness counts equally regardless of age, so you had literal 16 year-olds who got turned down for the prom telling 35 year-old friendless virgins that they were both equally lonely. Shit was fucked.

Yea r/fa went to shit. Luckily people who saw that sub for what it was, bluepill brainwashing machine, left to better alternatives

I was never part of loveshy or similar communities. My involvement in organized inceldom (lol) started at reddit.

Pretty much the same thing. The only sites with active communities I really browsed were imageboards, and after I grew tired of them, I found solace in a variety of incels subs which culminated in r/incels.

I actually do enjoy my job. I'm a security guard at a site with few problems to deal with. It's pretty much the perfect job for a very socially anxious person like me.

Sounds pretty chill. I can relate because I had similar job when doing work-study on campus. I worked the night shift(closed at 2am) of a job where I had to check people into one of the less visited entrances to a campus rec place.

I have a question, who are you?

Give us your life story.

What do you think of niggers?

Are you white and if you are do you feel you are superior because of your skin colour? Don't lie

And how big is your dick?