Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Danish Sex-haver gets owned by Stacey Daughter

Billycel

Billycel

Greycel
So this girl had a bachelorette party where a stripper was hired. I am assuming she cheated on her fiance with the stripper and the stripper also mentions grinding the mother of the girl in her face with his danish cawk. Wedding cancelled, father cucked out of who knows how much money for the wedding. JFL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8nLZaefT-I

not watching this

It hurts too much.

Not a single fucking second

Degenerates. He ex husband should have went ER on everyones after that bitch cancelled the wedding to get piped down by chad, i hope he dump her for another hoe and she end up alone with cats for the rest of her life.

Last edited:
28816.jpg

Worthless cumskin whore.

Degenerates. He ex husband should have went ER on everyones after that bitch cancelled the wedding to get piped down by chad, i hope he dump her for another hoe and she end up alone with cats for the rest of her life.
tbhtbh. if more men went ER on their lying cheating cunt whore wives and daughters we'd be living in a much better world

Last edited:
I cant watch this...

Can someone stronger than me summurize?

So this girl had a bachelorette party where a stripper was hired. I am assuming she cheated on her fiance with the stripper and the stripper also mentions grinding the mother of the girl in her face with his danish cawk. Wedding cancelled, father cucked out of who knows how much money for the wedding. JFL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8nLZaefT-I

If you allow your spouse to have a bachelor party then you're just asking to be cheated on.

jfl at thinking im high iq enough to read subtitles

this hurt quite more than i expected im ordering some pizza

There must be a bachelor shootout for this foid with cameras ofc

What a hypocrite. She cheated on her ex-fiancé and is warning him about cheating. When this relationship doesn't work out she will likely go crawling back to the fiancé.

Damn shame Hitler didn't raze Denmark to the ground, they were the true subhumans all along.