Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Daniel Radcliffe, 5'4" short actor, becomes dad. I argue because of money and status

Come to india you'll see 5'4 ugly shitskin truecels with their femcel wives and 15 hellspawn children

He had a great face but at his turbomanlet height low tier Becky is the best he can, even as statusmaxxed

He had a great face but at his turbomanlet height low tier Becky is the best he can, even as statusmaxxed
Maybe she was better looking 10 years ato though

Not face.

Come to india you'll see 5'4 ugly shitskin truecels with their femcel wives and 15 hellspawn children
He's good looking tho
@Misogynist Curry 卐 - I mean, you said you have the purest milky-white skin and handsome face (like a rapping Tolkien Elf saying "muh skin like Starlight nigga" you sounded). So what gives? You must have some other disorder if not able to secure a Pajeeta Brahmin. Maybe you are culturally malfunctioning or your family hates you? Just curious. With your Chad face and awesome family background + super Delhi skills, I don't understand what's the issue (this information comes from you yourself)

Maybe she was better looking 10 years ato though
He was/is still much better looking than her. She knows their kids will be rich and good looking.

@Misogynist Curry 卐 - I mean, you said you have the purest milky-white skin and handsome face (like a rapping Tolkien Elf saying "muh skin like Starlight nigga" you sounded). So what gives? You must have some other disorder if not able to secure a Pajeeta Brahmin. Maybe you are culturally malfunctioning or your family hates you? Just curious. With your Chad face and awesome family background + super Delhi skills, I don't understand what's the issue (this information comes from you yourself)
Except he doesn't have white skin, it's light brown with ugly yellow grey undertones. And i doubt his family background is awesome given that they can barely afford good education for their son

IMG 20230425 133224

It's over.

He’s Harry Potter, he can get any foid he wants and he got a hag 5 years older than him.

Whores universally love Harry Potter, he could literally have had a harem of sex slaves

Except he doesn't have white skin, it's light brown with ugly yellow grey undertones. And i doubt his family background is awesome given that they can barely afford good education for their son
You’re right, but yellow and light red undertones are supposedly attractive

My goal is not to make fun of him in any way shape or form if those things are true. My goal is to lower his pride and ego so he stops having brag posts on the forum about his superiority. He's unwell. Like everyone. And, we're all ugly. So what.

Let's not flatter his pride. @Misogynist Curry 卐 needs to stop bragging about his aesthetic superiority. If he continues, he's not an Incel.

Heightmogged by his wife.

Lifefuel for manlets

Red yes, yellow no. Most curries have brown skin with yellow green undertones that makes it look like the colour of literal shit. Ever noticed how blacks and latinos are also brown but they don’t look filthy and dirty like curries?

You're light skin as well right? I think it should be considered humble bragging for shitskin to flaunt their fair skin on here.

You're light skin as well right? I think it should be considered humble bragging for shitskin to flaunt their fair skin on here.
Light is an understatement, Nordic is more what I would describe it as

All curry whores love white skinned dudes , how is that not a redeeming quality?
Because I am still an Indian, not an actual white person

He’s Harry Potter, he can get any foid he wants and he got a hag 5 years older than him.

Whores universally love Harry Potter, he could literally have had a harem of sex slaves
You know nothing.

All curry whores love white skinned dudes , how is that not a redeeming quality?
Lol this is on point. I've seen dudes way uglier than me, literally ogre-tier, with Beckies in curryland just because they were fair skinned. Dark skin is the biggest failo here, I would know.

Lol this is on point. I've seen dudes way uglier than me, literally ogre-tier, with Beckies in curryland just because they were fair skinned. Dark skin is the biggest failo here, I would know.
These whores are open about it too JFL, any curry that brags about being light skinned should be warned /banned for bragging.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xnm2U3QXoOQ

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KW7_2-snzOI

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aupTCXYCLC4

Didn't even watch but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T COPE ANYMORE BAN ALL FAIR SKINNED FAGGGGOOOOOOOOOTSSSSSSS :feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsohgod:
Curries don't even have words for handsome, its always "gora" that is thrown around when complementing a dude for his appearance. Worshiping white skinned men is ingrained in curry whores.

These whores are open about it too JFL, any curry that brags about being light skinned should be warned /banned for bragging.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xnm2U3QXoOQ

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KW7_2-snzOI

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aupTCXYCLC4

Yeah? Well I've seen dark skinned abbo looking monkey guys with girls who have a pleasing bone structure in the face and an amazing body too. They are always two - three shades lighter than their mushroom haircut dark-skinned boyfriends.

So basically, all these certainties that people have about fair skin aren't always true. There are other factors.

I've seen some 5'4 height men with little cute pajeetas too. The common themes are:

1. They are not upper caste/class.

2. They are usually religious in some way according to the native place or village outside the city.

Last edited:
This, and it's potent ragefuel whenever I have to attend some family gathering hear my own family members praising some cousin or other for being a "prince charming" and "heartbreaker" just because the faggot has fair skin, even though he looks like someone hammered his face in.

Or going to some social event and immediately the foids start gathering around the gorafag while I'm just standing there like an automaton. Trying to talk and only getting a cold, robotic response from the same femoid that was throwing herself at the light skin retard.

This, and it's potent ragefuel whenever I have to attend some family gathering hear my own family members praising some cousin or other for being a "prince charming" and "heartbreaker" just because the faggot has fair skin, even though he looks like someone hammered his face in.

Or going to some social event and immediately the foids start gathering around the gorafag while I'm just standing there like an automaton. Trying to talk and only getting a cold, robotic response from the same femoid that was throwing herself at the light skin retard.
Happens a lot in affluent families. Is your family background North or South Indian, and where do they live (mostly) ? Upper middle class?

Yeah? Well I've seen dark skinned abbo looking monkey guys with girls who have a pleasing bone structure in the face and an amazing body too. They are always two - three shades lighter than their mushroom haircut dark-skinned boyfriends. @K9Otaku can confirm seeing some of these darker guys with relatively pretty curry foids. Common in Bangalore.

So basically, all these certainties that people have about fair skin aren't always true. There are other factors.

I've seen some 5'4 height men with little cute pajeetas too. The common themes are:

1. They are not upper caste/class.

2. They are usually religious in some way according to the native place or village outside the city.
These dark skinned dudes have to be socialmaxxed NT with a good friend circle and enough charisma. Whereas the light skins can literally have down syndrome and still have women approaching them.

Happens a lot in affluent families. Is your family background North or South Indian, and where do they live (mostly) ? Upper middle class?
West Bengal. Lower middle class actually.

These dark skinned dudes have to be socialmaxxed NT with a good friend circle and enough charisma. Whereas the light skins can literally have down syndrome and still have women approaching them.
LoL. I agree, yes the light skinned tall fags have it easier. But not all the darkos I've seen are well versed in shit either. They are several castes and socio economic classes below me (leaving aside the fact I'm an American living in India) and they are usually able to get with their village girl and I'm sure they are fucking before marriage and before meeting family now days. Then there are the super religious ones, and they also seem to find good matches.

They are not upper caste/class.
Its not a caste thing I'm a upper caste guy from north west India yet have complexion like the groyper in my pfp. Fair skin is a rarity among curry men irrespective of caste that's why all curry whores go crazy over them.

Godly children. All manlets who dare exist to piss off normies have all my respect. I welcome the son to the world.

Its not a caste thing I'm a upper caste guy from north west India yet have complexion like the groyper in my pfp. Fair skin is a rarity among curry men irrespective of caste that's why all curry whores go crazy over them.
I don't disagree. They definitely do value that, but I'm pointing out that there are exceptions. And in the lower castes I see some good looking darky guys get pretty Indian toilets.

I was somewhat lighter skinned in the U.S. than any of my Indian cousins. Now after moving here my skin became tow shades darker. Indian sun!

LoL. I agree, yes the light skinned tall fags have it easier. But not all the darkos I've seen are well versed in shit either. They are several castes and socio economic classes below me (leaving aside the fact I'm an American living in India) and they are usually able to get with their village girl and I'm sure they are fucking before marriage and before meeting family now days. Then there are the super religious ones, and they also seem to find good matches.
I wish I could ascend with a village qt :ahegao:

I see. And do the men & women in your family go to temple regularly and force you to do ritual?
Joint family so my uncles and aunts used to, when I was younger. Parents are less openly religious and they know just how much I hate religion so they don't bother with me anymore.

I wish I could ascend with a village qt :ahegao:
Money and being American might help!

Okay, since the latter is not possible, just go for moneymaxxing and gym maxxing.

OR....do my recommendation.

Become a MonkCel !

Joint family so my uncles and aunts used to, when I was younger. Parents are less openly religious and they know just how much I hate religion so they don't bother with me anymore.
Hmm. But you sure that you are lower middle class socio-economically? Or do you mean more middle to upper middle?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back