Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dangers of follow culture in general

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Something that's been haunting me for a couple of days is the fact that after the internet, people now idolize other people.

This didn't happen before.

The other day I was reading a thread from @
BlkPillPres
@BlkPillPres it was this thread of him feeling Existential Dread, it's one of the weirdest yet most emotional and revealing threads he'd done in my opinion: https://incels.is/threads/audio-or-...read-and-how-i-ended-up-what-i-am-now.161056/

I don't recommend clicking the link to the thread of you haven't read his threads first

Anyway, in this thread he talks about how at least 2 or 3 cartoons he used to project himself onto the protagonist so he can relate to him, they had either a wonderful life and lived in a wonderful place or they were simply like him or had the experiences he had; i.e. personality traits he had/ things in common. He talks about how he just broke down and idk you check it out he was basically upset this show ended because he projected himself onto the protagonist.

I'm not laughing at nobody; I'm not laughing at blackpillpresentations and I'm not saying doing something of the sort is wrong. What I'm saying is, just wait.

This is not that deep of a thread it's just kinda dangerous for me, I feel like it will be for many others too.

Remember, we lived the time the internet was born and though people claim everything stays forever, do they? Mainstream I think a lot of these characters and our idols will vanish, your favorite youtuber will vanish, I'll vanish one day too, and we cling onto these people and I'm just kinda scared because there are people my life literally depends on, I'm scared of what's to come.

I might just look back and feel stupid but following this guy definitely gave me loads of knowledge and I really changed who I am; I see that now.

I would end this by saying yes, I still play video games, I don't think they're that horrible but you should definitely spend your time wisely, I'm just going on a vacation I just have holidays so I would probably study a bit lesser, I find in myself I definitely have to force myself or someone has to force me to study. It's really not someone I want to be, had I followed what I want to do everyday in my life, there are obviously bad aspects of someone ruling your life this way but sometimes when they disappear you miss both the person and the feeling.

They're gonna die really soon. Just wait.

Idk on a sidenote, I don't know whether or not this is as depressing for me as it is for you, you guys might have better things to worry about than some chap some young guy follows on the internet, people keep saying they want to be in control of their lives, but they never examine how much of their lives is really theirs to begin with: they follow and learn. Even learning requires you to follow; follow links on the internet, follow advice, try them out, and I'm not saying any of this is bad nor meaningless but it's just depressing to know someone could hurt me that way and I believe they can when they eventually die, if I really love someone enough it would really hurt.

Kek that's why you develop and identity and you don't base your personality in projections or social stigmas.
(But that's hard to practice as a sub5 ugly manlet)

Kek that's why you develop and identity and you don't base your personality in projections or social stigmas.
(But that's hard to practice as a sub5 ugly manlet)
Everyone craves someone to idolize and that's the horrible part

craves someone to idolize
if you haven't developed mental maturity and an identity (which is the case for most npcs and the reason why this world is a joke)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back