Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dangerous minds was the very first blackpill I came across

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
I saw the whole movie in 2011 on TV and the first question I asked about this movie is how the hell Emilio, who was a drug dealer, a bully, a rapist (kind of) and a huge asshole got that teacher (a female btw) to actually take him with her to live in order to protect him from the gang who was trying to kill him. Like, I get it, she tried to make the school a better place, ok, but that guy was just Unsaveable. He did worse things than many other villains in movies and still everyone cried (including the teacher) at the end when he actually gets killed (satisfying moment for me, even back then). The only answer I had was that he was attractive, but I told myself it doesn't make that much sense. (She didn't fucked him though, actually she ended up with the fact ugly director of the school, but still). Now I totally understand it.

So bottom line, that guy was actively and directly making that school a much worse place than it already was, he bullied everyone, yet even that teacher felt bad for him and took him with her to stay to protect him. And when he dies they all cry. Why? Because he was also very attractive. Meanwhile, an ugly man who does not simp is considered a terrorist

ER was the first time I learned more about incels / blackpill. JFL I thought I was alone by being a KHHV manlet.

ER was the first time I learned more about incels / blackpill. JFL I thought I was alone by being a KHHV manlet.
Same with me, but I was talking about how attractive people have so many advantages. I didn't knew the terms, just the idea