Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dandruff is So Freaking Annoying

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
I can't even put my head back on anything without it being coated in a layer of dust. My shoulders always have a layer of dandruff, it looks like it was snowing outside. I can literally run by hands through my hair for 2 minutes straight (which is a longer time than it sounds) until no more white specks fall out of my hair. 30 minutes later I turn my head quickly because I heard my name being called and A FUCKING CLOUD OF DANDRUFF COMES OUT. This is like God's curse. No matter how many showers I have I am FILTHY because my skull keeps producing this disgusting dust like Henry Ford produced Model-T's

I can't even put my head back on anything without it being coated in a layer of dust. My shoulders always have a layer of dandruff, it looks like it was snowing outside. I can literally run by hands through my hair for 2 minutes straight (which is a longer time than it sounds) until no more white specks fall out of my hair. 30 minutes later I turn my head quickly because I heard my name being called and A FUCKING CLOUD OF DANDRUFF COMES OUT. This is like God's curse. No matter how many showers I have I am FILTHY because my skull keeps producing this disgusting dust like Henry Ford produced Model-T's

CHAD OUT OUT OUT

I have the same, cadaver trait tbh.

Relatable. The stuff seems to be just infinite.

Try having acne nigga
try having both
069A0D41 43C7 4F35 BA9D 52292443B8AE

Have you tried head and shoulders :feelsEhh:

I always get dandruff when I go 2+ days without showering, it’s annoying as hell

You can oil your head with castor oil.
Sleep with it on, wash it out in the morning...
Great for healing skin. Thickens hair too!

You might have mites!

Add more sulphur foods like onion and garlic... The main ingredient in head n shoulders is sulphur...