Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Dandruff and blood coming off my head I have to shower but Im too lazy to get out of bed

Roscomnadzor

Roscomnadzor

You've got the Right combination!
I never really get out of bed besides pissing and drinking coffee but I just drank coffee and I don't need to piss, Im just scrolling endlessly here. :feelsrope:
How long do you guys think I'll rot comfortably wrapped in my blanket in bed until I shower?

norwoodreaper entered the chat

It sounds like you have some sort of epidermal fungus. You might want to see a dermatologist for that.

It sounds like you have some sort of epidermal fungus. You might want to see a dermatologist for that.
Nah, it's actually way worse. It's just that my nails are fucking sharp and long that when I scratch my head to remove the dandruff the fucking nails dig into my scalp making it bleed

True. He can probably order some ketoconazole shampoo from his bed too.

Nah, it's actually way worse. It's just that my nails are fucking sharp and long that when I scratch my head to remove the dandruff the fucking nails dig into my scalp making it bleed
Brutal :dafuckfeels:

pick at ur ears and eat the wax
My ears are wet enough that I don't have solid earwax. When I was a child though I had to go to the doctor to pick that shit out, literally fucking disgusting black and like brown shit out of my ears, and apparently there's wounds inside my ear because I scratch it too much (there was also a childhood incident of me accidentally filling my ear up with cotton bud cotton and having it operated to get removed, not related though ) that's why I water my ears whenever I shower.

getting rid of dandruff is really hard so that's one of the reasons why I go with a buzzcut.

Bro I have the same problem! It becomes a wound with puss and it hurts even more when I eventually take a shower.

I never really get out of bed besides pissing and drinking coffee but I just drank coffee and I don't need to piss, Im just scrolling endlessly here. :feelsrope:
How long do you guys think I'll rot comfortably wrapped in my blanket in bed until I shower?
Based rotmaxxer @Cautious Raven @VideoGameCoper

Cut your nails. But you are based jfl.

I've never really liked coffee tbh. But the not showering thing used to be a common occurance back when I was NEET. I would probably go weeks without one just because I was so depressed.

Yep. I’ve been too lazy to shower for the last month basically and still didn’t do it. Brutal rot level

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back