Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dancehall is such a LifeFuel, since 50% of it is about killing people.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I used to be racist (I still have non-PC beliefs though) but am not anymore, mostly because of how many black incels are out there but also because blacks created dancehall and keep on making new songs. This stuff really lets me cope and is a great lifefuel, all the songs about killing fuckers are awesome, not edgy but seriously dark and real and go into details. I know that there were a few Jamaicans on 4chan/r9k/ and we talked there about this music and shared songs that we liked. It's perfect for bitter people. Anyone here listens to stuff of this sort? Here's an example:

Fuck the gay ass western rap shit, fuck the edgy emo/metal stuff. Both of those sound like stuff from edgy sissy emo teenager's diary. This on the other hand is truly dark and evil. I mean, it actually drives people to kill other people, after all Jamaica is the country with the biggest murder rate and this music comes (in 99%) from there. Please tell me there is someone here who listens to such stuff.

brutal no reply

Based. My fellow Africans keep winning.

Just dance to the beat of the jews bro!

They were the Jamaican pirates.
They own all the music labels.
If they don't approve of the content of your music, it doesn't get pushed, it gets ignored.

Throughout history blacks have been weaponized against whatever nation the jews imported them to.

If they don't approve of the content of your music, it doesn't get pushed, it gets ignored.

Throughout history blacks have been weaponized against whatever nation the jews imported them to.

How is dancehall anti white?

Thst site looks like its made by a white person. Just reading the first page makes me think that.

Last edited:
How is dancehall anti white?

Thst site looks like its made by a white person. Just reading the first page makes me think that.
Glorification of pro-black violence, is anti white, as well as anti black!

Don't get me wrong, sometimes it's important to kill. But it's far MORE important to cooperate.

I guess the dude that made that website was a Melvin...

Glorification of pro-black violence, is anti white, as well as anti black!
How is it anti white? LMFAO. DAncehall causes killing of many blacks. That's pro-white more than anti-white! And it's not causing any white killings because it's basically only listened to in the Carribeeans, it's not popular with too many whites.

But yeah this is supposedly the guy who made the site talking:
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9ZLeELhglIw7/

Sounds white to me.

How is it anti white? LMFAO. DAncehall causes killing of many blacks. That's pro-white more than anti-white! And it's not causing any white killings because it's basically only listened to in the Carribeeans, it's not popular with too many whites.

But yeah this is supposedly the guy who made the site talking:
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9ZLeELhglIw7/

Sounds white to me.

Wow! That is the uncle-iest uncle Tom i ever heard! Melvin confirmed! Lol. No wonder he gets ignored by other blacks!

As far as blacks killing blacks goes, it's anti white (at least in my view) because it ruins black families! And bad families are bad for everyone, including whites.

So, it's indirect. Because everyone benefits from strong families!

Wow! That is the uncle-iest uncle Tom i ever heard! Melvin confirmed! Lol. No wonder he gets ignored by other blacks!

As far as blacks killing blacks goes, it's anti white (at least in my view) because it ruins black families! And bad families are bad for everyone, including whites.

So, it's indirect. Because everyone benefits from strong families!
But it only relates to black countries, this music doesn't generally go outside of those.