Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dance instructor maxxing?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★
Charles Manson became a dance instructor at one point to have a chance to interact with and touch more women. He ended up getting fired for being creepy and a bad dancer. Despite being extremely persuasive, he still managed to seem creepy. It sounds like a good idea to me, I just have to be less creepy than he was.

Yoga instructor can work as well. It is a good excuse to touch womens waists and limbs while showing them what to do. The foids also wear much tighter clothes.

Me after teaching dance:
Arnold

Women know men try to do this, and they'll be extremely cold to you and wait for you to inevitably quit

It will only work if your personality is as great as the guy in the picture.

just be gay theory

It will only work if your personality is as great as the guy in the picture.
Arnold Schwazenegger actually did have a good personality (overall) that's why men liked him, women like him because he's a 6'2, chad, with one of the greatest physiques in the world for his time (maybe the best, definitely top 2.) To be fair, many men look up to him for his muscles as well.