Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Damn, men. Damn.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Screenshot 2020 05 30 21 07 31

Niggers are going full psychopathic arson

Tbh not really, niggers lack all political consciousness and it is noteworthy that they were nowhere to be seen during the 2012 anti-NATO protests in Chicago (where I had a cop point a gun at my chest).

They are just rustled that the cops represent a more powerful gang than any criminal gang of theirs, and they keep getting dabbed on by them :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Wtf I love niggers now :feelskek: :feelskek:

You live in Chimpcago? Good luck.

You live in Chimpcago? Good luck.
I don't live around the niggers ngl, so I have nothing to worry about. But I can hear the faint echoes of explosions in the distance.

Lololololol imagine being American.

Tbh not really, niggers lack all political consciousness and it is noteworthy that they were nowhere to be seen during the 2012 anti-NATO protests in Chicago (where I had a cop point a gun at my chest).

They are just rustled that the cops represent a more powerful gang than any criminal gang of theirs, and they keep getting dabbed on by them :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
that's epic, outchadding a cop like that to make him fearful

muh essential workers

They are just rustled that the cops represent a more powerful gang than any criminal gang of theirs, and they keep getting dabbed on by them
That is probably the best way to put it. Alot of these nigs and antifa types are just mad they can't fuck with people with impunity. They have a massive superiority complex and believe themselves to more oppressed than everybody else, even though everyone on this forum lives a shittier life than the vast majority of the nogs. Suicide stats speak for themselves.

based niggers. hopefully they enter the (((white house))) and burn that shit down too

That's why I fucking hate niggers.

Idc because i'm not from usa