Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Damn man

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

This guy speaks to my soul, I rember when I was trying to urge my father to help me with hair transplant, or to drive me in another city for a doctor or to buy a wigh,e was going like "Its all your dysmorphophobia, dont worry bro,youre good so! Im balding too but I dont worry about it!" FUCK OFCOURSE YOU DONT WORRY ABOUT IT, YOU HAD PLENTY OF GIRLS CHASING YOU WHEN YOU WERE MY AGE, HAVING EXPIRIENCES AND FUN, YOU GOT MY MOTHER AS YOUR WIFE,GOOD LOOKING WOMAN, WHOS LOYAL TO YOU AND LOVES YOU, FUAAAAAAAAAAAK
Tenor

stop losing it then

Can a 20 something even get a hair transplant?

Can a 20 something even get a hair transplant?
You mean money? My father is pretty rich man he could help me if he wanted. Concerning hormonal issues youre full fledged man at 20 years old.

You mean money? My father is pretty rich man he could help me if he wanted. Concerning hormonal issues youre full fledged man at 20 years old.
No at 20 your hairloss will progress even further. This might complicate the procedure. You are NW3, you get transplant and now you are NW0.5 but your non transplanted hair are bound to fall off :)cryfeels:) and go to NW6-7. This ends up with a weird pattern with hair at front and back clean.

No at 20 your hairloss will progress even further. This might complicate the procedure. You are NW3, you get transplant and now you are NW0.5 but your non transplanted hair are bound to fall off :)cryfeels:) and go to NW6-7. This ends up with a weird pattern with hair at front and back clean.
If you take dutasterie or fin I thought it ll be okay

If you take dutasterie or fin I thought it ll be okay
Why was brackets replaced with smiles? Didn't knew this happens.

Well you will have to ask doctor on that one. Dut/Fin works differently for different people. But on forums many used to say that dut or fin will "only delay the inevitable". Don't forget the balding gene is very strong in us, we practically are bound to be NW7 unless that Japanese lowers his rates or we become rich.

Why was brackets replaced with smiles? Didn't knew this happens.

Well you will have to ask doctor on that one. Dut/Fin works differently for different people. But on forums many used to say that dut or fin will "only delay the inevitable". Don't forget the balding gene is very strong in us, we practically are bound to be NW7 unless that Japanese lowers his rates or we become rich.
Fuck man, I definitely need to stop coping with hope, I need to admit that its over for me and never has began in the first place and sat at home chilling on .co receiving my schizo buxes, like lets be honest I had never had a girl having even slightest interest in me when I became bald, I never even had a guy who was willing to become my friend or who could be willing to hang out in real life, my life is a dead end, I never ever will have those experiences that normal people intended to have, I need to take the Blackpill finally.

Brutal hairpill bro :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

FUCK OFCOURSE YOU DONT WORRY ABOUT IT, YOU HAD PLENTY OF GIRLS CHASING YOU WHEN YOU WERE MY AGE, HAVING EXPIRIENCES AND FUN, YOU GOT MY MOTHER AS YOUR WIFE,GOOD LOOKING WOMAN, WHOS LOYAL TO YOU AND LOVES YOU, FUAAAAAAAAAAAK
View attachment 198365
REEEE

Fuck man, I definitely need to stop coping with hope, I need to admit that its over for me and never has began in the first place and sat at home chilling on .co receiving my schizo buxes, like lets be honest I had never had a girl having even slightest interest in me when I became bald, I never even had a guy who was willing to become my friend or who could be willing to hang out in real life, my life is a dead end, I never ever will have those experiences that normal people intended to have, I need to take the Blackpill finally.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I know this isn't the place to spread hope but you don't need to remain with a head dull of hair for life I mean dut/din might delay it for 10 years and in between if you get a foid pregnant the mission is sort of done.

I know what i'm saying is, well very tough but I'm an optimisticel. After all we are young, we will have some hope in us. Hell even many wizards don't lose hope.

Watch the video if want to understand my ragefuel, maybe its quite unjustified to blame my father to my faults, but at least he could threat me with uderstanding and not this bluepilled bullshit, that was unjustified from his part.

:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I know this isn't the place to spread hope but you don't need to remain with a head dull of hair for life I mean dut/din might delay it for 10 years and in between if you get a foid pregnant the mission is sort of done.

I know what i'm saying is, well very tough but I'm an optimisticel. After all we are young, we will have some hope in us. Hell even many wizards don't lose hope.
Apart from balding I have many other problems that handicapes me from getting a girlfriend that I doubt Ill ever be able to overcome. Like if my baldness was the only problem and I was like respected guy with many friends, getting a girlfriend in the part of the world where I live would be nothing of a problem.

Hey just remembered that there are other copes too like microneedling/dermapen. They look very promising. There is RU, cetrizine and some other stuff too.

And the biggest cope, hair systems

Hey just remembered that there are other copes too like microneedling/dermapen. They look very promising. There is RU, cetrizine and some other stuff too.

And the biggest cope, hair systems
Yeah hairsystems is pretty great, I htink, I ll defiently use them when my all other resorts would fail.