Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Damn, just curious. Am I low inhibition if

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I smell bad every day on purpose just to annoy normies and women? Being bold enough is a good cope.

Yes that's a low inhib trait

Yes that's a low inhib trait
Perfect. I have been doing that for years. After I realized that I was a hopeless case, of course.

I wonder if being low inhibition enough could make me ascend.

Perfect. I have been doing that for years. After I realized that I was a hopeless case, of course.

I wonder if being low inhibition enough could make me ascend.
I doubt that unless you are attractive enough. You should start to wash yourself if you're low inhib enough

I doubt that unless you are attractive enough. You should start to wash yourself if you're low inhib enough
Lol. Incels shouldn't wash themselves if they already know it's over.

Its even better if you smell yourself on purpose in front of them

moving my thread
Ohh yea, the one about the username colors. Good times... Good times... I mostly moved it because someone suggested it.

just fucking lol

LOL. Sometimes I actually do pretend like i'm smelling something; maybe they'll think the smell is coming from somewhere else, but nah, it's always the balding indian manlet.

LOL. Sometimes I actually do pretend like i'm smelling something; maybe they'll think the smell is coming from somewhere else, but nah, it's always the balding indian manlet.
I think its programmed in most peoples head that most Indians smell like curry. I wish I could smell like curry.

Ehh no. It's a passive aggressive bitch move.

I think its programmed in most peoples head that most Indians smell like curry. I wish I could smell like curry.
That's the one reason I wouldn't want to do it. Curries are hated for the stereotype of smelling bad. That's just one of the million reasons. I'm technically one of the guys ruining it for all the other currys and currycels, but nah, i've been bullied by them too.

That's the one reason I wouldn't want to do it. Curries are hated for the stereotype of smelling bad. That's just one of the million reasons. I'm technically one of the guys ruining it for all the other currys and currycels, but nah, i've been bullied by them too.
Go all out if even your own brethren have bullied you. Show the world your stench