Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn. Jeremy Meeks might have already cheated on Chloe Green

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
And who with? The girl he was with before. See how femails allow this to happen? Only for a chad though, he is still getting remarried and the used up slut slept with him and posted on instagram about how he already cheated, but the moron left out that she was the one he cheated with. At least instagram people are roasting her. Chad is the one who gets to do all this. His life is already set because of his looks.

Females absolutely love men who cheat on them. It's just a testament of the guy's genetic superiority and a testament of the girl's taste. Mnay girls also like watching their men have sex with other women because it's a huge turn on for their submissive vaginas.

She asked him to cheat to verify his status

It confirms his genes are superior. Women will constantly try to obtain genes from top tier men. He has many options, and they are happy to fight over him.

Jeremy Meeks is a walking blackpill

Jeremy meeks is living the life, travelling around the world and getting money doing nothing, also fucking who he wants. god i wish i had that life.

The fact that society didn't become more blackpilled after what happened with Jeremy Meeks just makes me wonder what went through their head. The whole event was a huge blackpill. Meeks beats a teen close to death, goes to jail, bail set at 1 million, women around the world donate to set him free because of his good looks.... I mean this is just incredible. Plenty of people should have woken up to the realities of life after what happened.

Jeremy Meeks is the ultimate blackpill.
You have a guy with literal worst "personality" who got bailed out by females,but that is just the beginning now this guy goes on to marry q billionare and.he casually cheats on her. It is like what more could he get in life.

Normies claim that he is a minority. Nope. Pretty much **all** convicts who are good looking are pushed into fame by femails.

Imagine how much money the prison system could make off inmates if they had a service where women could pay to fuck an inmate in his cell.