Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Damn, I was waiting for a bus about a week ago and I saw kids bullying a young currycel.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I was waiting for a bus; I had a night class, but I clashed with the young high schoolers who finished school and were going home. I had to go to school so it was crowded outside. Some very young indian kid with glasses and a fresh cut was standing near me with a lolipop. A group of three kids about the same size were walking this way too and they tried to slap the lolipop out his mouth. I had a brainfart and realized that they were bullying the kid. I thought they were buddies and knew eachother at first.

I was enraged as hell. THIS is how inceldom starts. I'm five foot nine and these kids were about up to my belly button. I should've kicked those bullies like a soccer ball. I would hate to see this future currycel be scarred for life more than he probably already is.

its over for him already

Normies don't care when incels get bullied. They rather virtue signal about "cyber bullying" because it makes popular femoids feel bad for a few minutes. Normie thinking: "The horror those brave cyber bullying victims face everyday, but incel men getting physically and verbally bullied in real life doesn't matter because they are protected by their male privilege."

well he is a curry so he is bound to end up here eventually