Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn, I still put in effort to find women but still get rejected.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Even though I know it's over, my deluded self still tries and puts a tiny bit of effort in. Only difference now, is that I don't really care about getting rejected now. It's like a thing I'm used to. I guess I am starting to truly ascend. (Insert crying emoji that I miss so very much)

Does anyone here actually still approach and ask women out? I cannot help my instincts. I know it's so over though.

I’m asking out a girl on Monday but she’ll probably reject me

Unless I can magically get a growth spurt before 25 i won't try (rejected 3x btw, they were single too)

I’m asking out a girl on Monday but she’ll probably reject me

I wish you luck. Shits painful af. Being rejected is like a hobby and a lifestyle now.

explain the situation, just curious
Your current avi and the previous one look weird af. It's the same person in both of them right ? What does it mean ?

Your current avi and the previous one look weird af. It's the same person in both of them right ? What does it mean ?
its Bolbi Stroganovsky, a character from Jimmy Neutron

Just give up. Getting a gf is something that comes naturally if the girl is attracted to you. It's not something you put effort in.

Even if you get a first date you won't get a second. Some women will accept a first and keep it platonic because "1st dates are harmless teehee"

You guys have such low inhibition compared to me. Even among incels I'm trash. JFL

She’s a classmate, and we talk a pretty decent amount. We get along pretty well and have flirted a bit.
where are you asking her?

You guys have such low inhibition compared to me. Even among incels I'm trash. JFL

People always call me a low inhib currycel.

Why do you think you're trash? Most people here aren't low inhib though. Even normies from amiugly made it clear that women would outright be mean to me and rude if I approach then which is the truth.

Out to eat probably
GULP

giphy.gif

People always call me a low inhib currycel.

Why do you think you're trash? Most people here aren't low inhib though. Even normies from amiugly made it clear that women would outright be mean to me and rude if I approach then which is the truth.

You posted your face on amiugly? Lol I'm surprised you got a response that cucked ass sub orbits the shit out of larping bitches. Rates average girls 8-9/10. It's no wonder average girls have such standards.

Out to eat probably

Goodluck. I hope you get pussy.

just give up if you have tried countless times.

I do not even try anymore, I tried twice. JFL I already know my place.

Same here, no matter how hard I try I fail spectacularly