Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn I just woke up and already wanna kms

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I would slay if my chin wouldn't be so fucked as well as philtrum, skin and more... I would be enjoying this life to the fullest.. why nature is so cruel? :/

Weed said:
I would slay if my chin wouldn't be so fucked as well as philtrum, skin and more... I would be enjoying this life to the fullest.. why nature is so cruel? :/

is your avatar a pic of you?

swissincel said:
Weed said:
is your avatar a pic of you?
Yes

incelkingkong said:
no it isnt a picture of him its a random germancel from lookism, ban this fucker for frauding tbh

Germancel wat and whos frauding lol

TBH if you're really that guy in your profile pic then you have many more problems apart from your chin

Weed said:

No it isn't you fucking liar, that's some dude on steam that you ripped his photo from

It's not so much cruel as just unconcerned with your suffering, trying its best probably somehow. Feels even worse.

Feel exactly like that every morning when a look at myself in the mirror!
Bad skin, eye bags, weak chin, ugly nose and the list goes on..

alsalsk said:
Weed said:
No it isn't you fucking liar, that's some dude on steam that you ripped his photo from
That's not some dude.. Google "cod incel" and this dude is next to him.
Also NO SHIT SHERLOCK THATS NOT ME, only oldfags will know that's not me. I am trolling newfags like khajid or whatever his name is does.

I would slays if my midface was compact.

Weed said:
Also NO SHIT SHERLOCK THATS NOT ME, only oldfags will know that's not me. I am trolling newfags like khajid or whatever his name is does.

Soz bro, blew your cover, my bad.

alsalsk said:
Weed said:
Soz bro, blew your cover, my bad.
is okay, not everyone will see this post anyways ;) next time play with meh if u know what I mean

I had potential to be a slayer of the vagine. Too bad the dice was loaded and I missed out.

just remember that fatcel = volcel, my dude