Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn, I have a new favorite film.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
Just saw Ex Machina today, and damn, all foids are whores, them being AI or human :feelsthink:
Based film, it draws a pretty solid conclusion :smonk:

Last edited:
Didn't see it back then because it was a year in which I was already in a deep depression

i got the feeling it was a feminist film where the robots are good and the men are villains

i got the feeling it was a feminist film where the robots are good and the men are villains
Basically Artificial Intelligence without soul or conscience who use manipulation to achieve their needs, with a pet simp that makes it all possible.
Feels pretty obvious to me. Probably was a feminist film but as usual they get tangled up and conveyed a message they did not want.

Basically Artificial Intelligence without soul or conscience who use manipulation to achieve their needs, with a pet simp that makes it all possible.
Feels pretty obvious to me. Probably was a feminist film but as usual they get tangled up and conveyed a message they did not want.
just the way they acted like the noodlewhore robot was treated badly by oscar isaac, as if AI are real people.
you can always trust hollywood to come to the conclusion in sci-fi that AI = humanity.
the ending has a "triumphant" feel to it as if foids finally defeated the patriarchy and would start their own gynocentric society.
i had a very bad taste after watching this movie; it felt like enemy propaganda.

I always planned to watch it and i never did, i will tonight.

ex machina is a fucking good film.

I remember this movie
I watched it years ago and it was black pilled about the female nature.
It made me wonder because i watched it before discovering the black pill.

I fuck toasters

Brocels are recommending it so I will watch. But another brocel said it is commie propaganda, which I think it will be. But will watch regardless.

Also, why is entertainment trying so fucking hard to tell me that AIs are humans? What If I don't fucking care about "rObOtS rIgHts" and think they are what they are, you know, fucking robots and not people? I hated Detroit Become Human for this.

Also, why is entertainment trying so fucking hard to tell me that AIs are humans? What If I don't fucking care about "rObOtS rIgHts" and think they are what they are, you know, fucking robots and not people? I hated Detroit Become Human for this.
they're programming us to think that sexbots are human so they can accuse men of raping them later on.

they're programming us to think that sexbots are human so they can accuse men of raping them later on.
No matter how absurd it is, they will find a way to make 'people' believe this shit. The same way they created the "women are opressed" myth.