Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Damn, I found a """"virgin"""" femail on reddit who claimed to be lonely and not have any guys. I messaged them. Went exactly how you would expect.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
The sluts username is there. Fakes on this site, feel free to message them. I'm sure if you're good looking **or** tall and white, you have a chance.

https:// m .imgur.com/a/7Z69glc

^^ no spaces

They post about how there is no guy and they are lonely, they have comments on amiugly where they tell Chad's and white guys how they are just it's type and would date them. I got bored at work and decided to message them. I pointed out some of their post history and saying that they sound shallow, explained what an incel was and explained that I would be interested in non casual sex. Basically went straight forward.

Their response? Literally before responding to anything, the slut quickly defended themself by saying "I'm not shallow" THEN proceeded to say they want romance even though I never said I wanted casual sex.

Tall whites or mentalcels, here is a chance for you.

Attachments

• 20180731_113530.png
    20180731_113530.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 274
I can’t open the link. Even when I attach everything together.

Their username is u/thisisembarrassingaf.

Wait one week and then catfish her with a chad account and just say "Hey... I saw you were down. If you want to talk, hmu sometime."

see what happens

Cope.
All the females I know use anti-depressants.

"I'm so lonely Chad won't fuck me teehee"

To add, she posts on reddit, is "19", and claims to be "bi". She is not worth any of our orbiting.

"I'm so lonely Chad won't fuck me teehee"
This is proof that female depression is a joke. When a female claims to be depressed she just wants attention.

Why are you wasting your time with ugly ass chicks on reddit looking for attention. It's your fault for reaching into a pile of sewage and expecting anything better.

Just orbit a damaged Roastie theory

Chad won't wreck my holes, woe is me.

Wait one week and then catfish her with a chad account and just say "Hey... I saw you were down. If you want to talk, hmu sometime."

see what happens

I hear that r/imiugly is banning incels in sight just like foreveralone and r/short

I hear that r/imiugly is banning incels in sight just like foreveralone and r/short

Damn, that's awful. I found incels almost two years ago because someone from amiugly asked me to join. Brutal. I got unbanned after pleading despite an incel post history but on my new accounts they ban me instantly.

I got banned for asking a meta on how to change my looks so I become less friendly looking and bully proof.

There are no virgin females on the internet, everyone of them is a huge slut.