Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn, I bought something online and my landwhale neighbor stole it...

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Just kinda """venting"""   :'(  It was an awesome purse I ordered online. I looked all day for it, and I saw a postman hand it straight to my neighbor. Some landwhale white woman who smokes and does nothing and is a literal bum. It lives with its parents. My stuff gets sent there often but the parents have handed it to me later. Lots of expensive stuff like laptops have gone there by accident; they only came and gave it to us because the parents got it before their waste of a child. Ridiculous. I went over and asked the slut if they received something by accident, and of course, they denied. My luck. I wish I could go to the police but I have no actual proof. My eyes aren't considered proof. This happened before with something else and I posted about it on incel.life. I spent the end of 2017 filing a claim and was never successful and yesterday was two months since that. Ridiculous. I guess incels luck goes far more than just dating. Incels have it bad pretty much everywhere. :'(

Why did you order a purse?

universallyabhorred said:
Why did you order a purse?

Not for a woman, that's for sure  :cool:

I can't even use it now  :'(

Why does the mail keep going to their house? You need to take care of that ASAP.

Sub8Hate said:
Why does the mail keep going to their house? You need to take care of that ASAP.

I buy and sell a shit load of stuff online, so it doesn't happen often. This postman wasn't the one that regularly shows up, and it was night. This in particular was delayed. I did see him deliver it to the neighbor. Not sure if I can file a police report without actual evidence. At least I know what actually happened to it. I will ask the local post office hub to keep my things as much as I'd hate leaving the house to go get it.  :'(

Try to require a signature next time. Did you tell her you saw her with a package?

Sub8Hate said:
Try to require a signature next time. Did you tell her you saw her with a package?

Not sure why no shippers ever require signatures. It's annoying. Yea, I did.

You can have them hold stuff at the post office if you're in the US. Just go pick it up.

Sub8Hate said:
You can have them hold stuff at the post office if you're in the US. Just go pick it up.

Yea, I was just looking into this. Thanks.

The voracity of obeasts extends far beyond the culinary domain. You'll often find that the same zeal with which they heap food into their maws applies across most other categories as well, most especially cocks.