Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn had a dream today for the first time in months

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Since I have quit weed(well almost, I smoked like 0.1g yesterday which is very great) I can finally dream! Today I dreamt about my bullies, they actually laughed at my jokes and one of them said who punched me "hahha bro, you changed". Damn that felt so realistic.

I dream about my bullies all the time. Sometimes i realise its a dream and just feel like crying. I cant escape this miserable existence even when im asleep jfl

I see dreams almost every night, though ever since I started taking 50 mgs of Unisom my dreams have become even more vivid. I was climbing on top of an apartment last night. It felt so real.

I dream about my bullies all the time. Sometimes i realise its a dream and just feel like crying. I cant escape this miserable existence even when im asleep jfl
:lul:

Dream mogs me. I dreamt that I was pulling out my hair last night.

i vaped .2g last night and dreamed

Even in my dreams I get rejected by foids.
It's over for dreamcels :feelsrope:

I've noticed my dreams come back with intensity whenever I've stopped smoking weed.

My dreams are always in chaotic self destructing environments that change a lot i just want one lifefuel calm dream

:feelshaha::feelsokman::feelscry::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

I sometimes dream about my bullies too bro. :feelsbadman:

I haven’t had a dream in a long time.