Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Damn. Friday night. What are you all up to?

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I hated today. Just another period of dealing with my ugliness and crippling anxiety. It was like this a decade ago, today and I'll permanently be like this. At least I'll be home and able to LDAR in a few days.

What are you guys up to?

I'm so bored, i already wagecucked, i played BF1, i watched a netflix documentary about WW2, i posted here, i wish i could be having sex right now tbh, i barely have people in my whatspp to talk to, my life is so pathetic

Rotting as per usual

buying an elgato to stream and statusmaxx

I didn't even know that it's Friday today.
I'm deeply rooted into the LDAR philosophy. I will keep on shitposting on this site until I get a white GF and escape.

Overdosing on racepills.

haha more guests rotting here than users

Sitting there instead of getting some sleep for work I'll be leaving to in 4 hours. Fuck.

Vodka and cigarettes :feelscry:

Grinding out the last trophy for FFX on PS4 (the max sphere grid one).

By my meager standards, today was actually a good day because the weather was nice. I sat outside on my deck to eat my dinner. It is the most pleasant I have felt in a long time.

it's friday already? damn ithought it was wednesday.

its time to rot.

in the university since I study at night. planning that this is my last year of studies. I also think that this will be my last year in the city shit. I'm going to my home on the island of charm. where the people are nice, simple and live in harmony with Mother Earth. obviously before leaving the city will come a well-planned retribution and of course I will be unharmed and with lots of energy and impunity

Posting on this thread makes the answer somewhat obvious

its time to rot.
I'm glad it's Friday. That means it's closer to Sunday. Remind me to never visit family until I become a stable non incel if it ever happens.

By my meager standards, today was actually a good day because the weather was nice. I sat outside on my deck to eat my dinner. It is the most pleasant I have felt in a long time.
I'm not sure how the weather was where I live. I'm away for a bit.

its time to rot.

its time to rot.
I'm going to home after a short vacation only to see a bunch of letter saying how I was kicked out of school again for poor academic performance.

Goodatnothingcels unite. There's only a tiny bit of us. Most incels are very smart.

I ate a whole pizza about 7 hours ago. I ate a salad 15 minutes ago and am now having horrible, hot, liquid diarrhea as I shit my insides out.

Gonna watch anime after.

I ate a whole pizza about 7 hours ago. I ate a salad 15 minutes ago and am now having horrible, hot, liquid diarrhea as I shit my insides out.

Gonna watch anime after.
Pizza from where? What kind?

Wishing I was dead.

Playing my guitar.

Gonna watch anime after.
very descriptive:lul:

Damn, the youngest guy here and the only one doing something productive. Commended.

It's my only way to cope with my pathetic self when I can scream out my favorite songs while playing it. I got guitar lessons tomorrow 10 PM saturday,

I just listen to music while i'm shitposting in many sites and boards

im downloading jav

rotting, i'm too depressed to do anything else. i might watch taxi driver later

Read, browsed, watched ufc, ate, tried my hand at ewhoring again (still havent made any money)

rotting. contemplating on ending it soon. nbd

Damn. Drunk as hell now.

Read, browsed, watched ufc, ate, tried my hand at ewhoring again (still havent made any money)
Damn, I want to start e-whoring one day. I'm not too good with tech things though.

Trying to destroy myself physically and mentally. Only then shall I be saved. In the end I am a free man, but in the beginning I was shackled. I must feel pain I must destroy myself I must destroy.yw1! This is only thre beginning friends hehe. I'm using a ham,mer to break both my arms so destroy myself. I don't know what universe i;'m in anymore or what's going on, the curtains will close and the satreets with be filled with r** the beginning of the end.

Contemplating the remainder of the yr. Ive gotta come to a decision on what im gonna do. Cant keep going like this.

I had sex with a pony mare, now I'm just drinking.

Listening to this