Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Damn, everyone in my advanced finance class is upset that Tyrone dropped the class.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Boohoo. Everyone was pretending to be sad. He was like 7 feet and muscular. Sat at the back of the class and still people gave him attention while I was ignored at the back of the class. At least he wasted his time in the class. Plus this proves that you can be quiet and reserved but still be liked. Not if you are ugly though. I've seen the most bitchy stuck up sluts act nice to this person and help him through the problems and formulas. I got no help but I never dropped a class before. All that guidance, having friends and all that, yet you're still failing. I can't grasp that.

only cucks and roasties give tyrone any thot. itS FINE

Look on the bright side. The ones that are upset are cucks and roasties, they have now revealed themselves to you.

People act like it’s a national day of mourning. He must’ve been a colossal idiot to fail with all that help imo. If it was an ugly guy who DID the work for them, they would maybe be upset for a few minutes then move on. All Tyrone brought to the table was Looks but that was more than enough.

Boohoo. Everyone was pretending to be sad. He was like 7 feet and muscular. Sat at the back of the class and still people gave him attention while I was ignored at the back of the class. At least he wasted his time in the class. Plus this proves that you can be quiet and reserved but still be liked. Not if you are ugly though. I've seen the most bitchy stuck up sluts act nice to this person and help him through the problems and formulas. I got no help but I never dropped a class before. All that guidance, having friends and all that, yet you're still failing. I can't grasp that.
Well even if people helped, if he didn't want to do any work I'm not surprised he dropped.

Tyrone was just laid back and chill you creepy incel, try working on your personality.

Let him compare cock size with u

Look on the bright side. The ones that are upset are cucks and roasties, they have now revealed themselves to you.
That consists of pretty much the whole class and the professor.

I hope this Tyrone get shoot by white cops tbh

People act like it’s a national day of mourning. He must’ve been a colossal idiot to fail with all that help imo. If it was an ugly guy who DID the work for them, they would maybe be upset for a few minutes then move on. All Tyrone brought to the table was Looks but that was more than enough.
I did decent and had no assistance. I saw errors in my grade and went to the professor to have it changed. He is probably shocked that some quiet Indian kid went to argue with him. In terms of finding jobs and work in much ahead of people even without networking OR grades.

Well even if people helped, if he didn't want to do any work I'm not surprised he dropped.
It's a shame he didn't know that the professor was giving a replacement exam to make that one up. But the professor told us that he was asking very basic questions after the exam so he also though that the Tyrone dropping was a decently wise decision.

Tyrone was just laid back and chill you creepy incel, try working on your personality.
Of course, my personality is the reason why I'm sitting in the back and am ignored by everyone.

I hope this Tyrone get shoot by white cops tbh
Damn, it would be over for him. Unless femails give him sex through his grave and he comes back to life.

To be fair, you're in an economics course. Economics is synonymous wth jocks and stacies who don't want to do anything STEM related.

To be fair, you're in an economics course. Economics is synonymous wth jocks and stacies who don't want to do anything STEM related.
It's finance which has even more chads and stacies. Yea. They are the most successful ones in business fields in general. An incel is lucky to survive here. Not sure why I chose it.

Forget dropping out, if an ugly guy from the class DIED, literally no one would care.

was he REALLY 7 foot tall. be honest.
The high 6 feet range. I'm 5'9 so 6 feet isn't that far from me and I can't tell anyone's height past about 6'3.

Dude college lmao, i need to study to chill hip hop beats, omg i hate schoool

It's finance which has even more chads and stacies. Yea. They are the most successful ones in business fields in general. An incel is lucky to survive here. Not sure why I chose it.
They'll go on to be pencil pushers making 50k a year if they're lucky.

The real money is in STEM.

Lmao at doing any normie degree like finance or business. That’s what will happen

Yep, your value in life to others is based on money and looks. This is why ugly people don't enjoy going outside and being around others because they're ugly so nothing they say or do matters, and everyone auto dislikes them.

Someone would ask where you were after lile 6 monthd while you are rotting away in the school bathroom because even the curry janitor didn't bother to clean up your roping. Sorry boyo

Lmao at doing any normie degree like finance or business. That’s what will happen

Yea, I learned my lesson. It's a life long lesson.

Yet all those foids in that class banged Tyrone, which means no more BBC

Last edited:
Tyrone no understand

Why Tyrone no good at quick maths?

Ooga booga :feelstastyman:

Forget dropping out, if an ugly guy from the class DIED, literally no one would care.
If the ugly guy died with died honorablE as a warrioR he would not be forgotten.

at least you'll make decent money in the future and can invest it in copes
Nah, there isn't as much money as there is in STEM unless you're a chad or stacy. Nonetheless I will teach myself how to code with what resources I have to be a step above. Even though that's a bad cope.

If the ugly guy died with died honorablE as a warrioR he would not be forgotten.
Of course. Incels are invisible unless people are scorning them.

I'm in accounting which is where the dumb white Chadlites and Stacey's go but tbh looking at the teams in most accounting firms, they either aged like shit or were 4-5/10 bottom feeders who spent their life to become partners lol

We live in a world that's only spoken behind closed doors, but looms its truths in the open.
Everyone wants to flex their privilege but to do that that requires having no duty/ obligation required to look like a decent human being when people are talking about their victimhood. You need to ignore them, and say everything is peachy kee, and then you can get away with it.
People invent strategies to scare people out of talking the reality of situations like this.

People should cite things through substantiating, instead of demanding to jumptrack the topic with underlying fear tactics.
Truth is for the space behind closed doors.
Tyranny is for those appreciated outside of them.

I'm in accounting which is where the dumb white Chadlites and Stacey's go but tbh looking at the teams in most accounting firms, they either aged like shit or were 4-5/10 bottom feeders who spent their life to become partners lol
Of course. When you think about it thorougly, busting your ass for 20 years isn't worth it to be rich and old. Accounting requires regular studying because rules are always changing yet age isn't discriminated like it is in STEM.

We live in a world that's only spoken behind closed doors, but looms its truths in the open.
Everyone wants to flex their privilege but to do that that requires having no duty/ obligation required to look like a decent human being when people are talking about their victimhood. You need to ignore them, and say everything is peachy kee, and then you can get away with it.
People invent strategies to scare people out of talking the reality of situations like this.

People should cite things through substantiating, instead of demanding to jumptrack the topic with underlying fear tactics.
Truth is for the space behind closed doors.
Tyranny is for those appreciated outside of them.
Damn, everyone's allowed to pull the victim card except us. People love to cope by thinking that the world is a happy bluepilled place.

Yes, though there is the obvious racial outcome in these sort of situations.

Please read "The Bell Curve".

It must have been too heavy