Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Damn. Ed Edd n Eddy weren't incel, but I am.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I would make so much love to the kankers if the equivalents were in vicinity and desired me like they lust after those three. ;)

But alas, tv shows are bluepilled as hell. Watching them over makes it feel like they think ANYONE can get a GF, just like the normies seem to think. Look at Johnny Bravo, a Chad, they portray him as an incel who has bad social skills and is clearly good looking. Put that guy on the real streets and he'd get women approaching him in less than 5 minutes.

But there wasn't any chads in the culdasac so the women would have to go with their looksmatch.

Crustaciouse said:
But there wasn't any chads in the culdasac so the women would have to go with their looksmatch.

zGVp1EA.gif

Kevin was Chad.

anincelforlifelol said:
zGVp1EA.gif

Kevin was Chad.

But he would allways fail at getting naz, so he definitely isn't chad, plus he rode a bike everywhere like a child.

Crustaciouse said:
But he would allways fail at getting naz, so he definitely isn't chad, plus he rode a bike everywhere like a child.

He was a child.

Crustaciouse said:

Lol, there were some parts where Nazz lusted over him, like in the big picture movie. Also, in the "fads" episode where they were floating on balloons.

anincelforlifelol said:
zGVp1EA.gif

Kevin was Chad.

Lol. This.