[Media] Daisy Ridley (Actress) just strength mogged every weakcel..

Parrtlord

Blackpilled Low T Femdomcel
-
She Deadlifted 80 kilos (175 lbs) which is more than what I will ever do.. Weakcels will rope, Femdomcels will fap, and the masculinity and confidence of men will diminish. There is a reason why certain ancient cultures wasn’t so keen training women to fight or becoming strong..

Last edited:

incelkingkong

you're chad fuck you
-
they didnt ban it they just realised its a waste of said civilizations money and time to propogate strength training for a gender that will never reach in strength what the male gender will

Red Shambhala

Death to America
-
She Deadlifted 80 kilos (175 lbs) which is more than what I will ever do.. Weakcels will rope, Femdomcels will fap, and the masculinity and confidence of men will diminish. There is a reason why certain ancient cultures banned women from fighting or becoming strong..
As women are hypergamous and want men to MOG them, they demonstrate strength to chase away weak men and make it so that only a minority of Chads is even stronger than them. Ideally, women want only a few Chads to be stronger than them ... and then spit on all the rest.

Parrtlord

-
As women are hypergamous and want men to MOG them, they demonstrate strength to chase away weak men.....
HAHAHA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: She aint chasing me away..Pretty soon they won’t be able to chase any weak man away because weak men are becoming submissive rather than dominant...

Seriously watching her lift something I can’t lift is pretty hot as hell :feelsohh:

Last edited:
If you have a full set of functioning limbs and can't deadlift 175, maybe you do need to hit the gym. Just in case a you one day have to pick up a piece of paper or something.

Parrtlord

-
If you have a full set of functioning limbs and can't deadlift 175, maybe you do need to hit the gym. Just in case a you one day have to pick up a piece of paper or something.
I did 5 years of bodybuilding. I finally managed to deadlift 135 lbs awhile back. After that I couldn’t top that.. I always had muscular problems... my bench is roughly 80lbs. (After many years of training)

Parrtlord

-
I wish I had chad genetics. I wasted my ass away for years only to bench less than 100 lbs. I get judged like I don’t work hard enough even though when I started I couldn’t lift the bar off the rack..

janoycresva

acnescarliquideggwhitedrinkingcel
-
also this
I wish I had chad genetics. I wasted my ass away for years only to bench less than 100 lbs. I get judged like I don’t work hard enough even though when I started I couldn’t lift the bar off the rack..
i'd like to see what your training looks like

Parrtlord

-

also this

i'd like to see what your training looks like
My training would be wishing my muscular dystrophy away. More effective at slaving away. Tbh I do warm up sets, core sets, power sets, failure sets and cool down sets.. I use muscle mass XXX protein powder, and eat like a horse.. I would probably bench 90 lbs for a one rep max.. Which is impressive considering my shit genetics

janoycresva

acnescarliquideggwhitedrinkingcel
-
My training would be wishing my muscular dystrophy away. More effective at slaving away. Tbh I do warm up sets, core sets, power sets, failure sets and cool down sets.. I use muscle mass XXX protein powder, and eat like a horse.. I would probably bench 90 lbs for a one rep max.. Which is impressive considering my shit genetics
ah I see, so you have a real condition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)