Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [DailyReminder] this is your oneitis right now

If you have a oneitis still after being exposed to the Blackpill. You deserve no sympathy.

88186739 4ABA 4E3A BBEE 1C77832E7061
A8C7DB73 535E 4986 8186 CE446B20934F
1A98FD3D C7D7 4D6E 8E4C 2427927BED82

ik my ex oneitis has a white boyfriend but I bet she is riding the cock carousel behind his back JFL

I literally said what the problem was, but i'll be really specific this time and add some stuff on that needs to be pointed out

1. Its female worship because you aren't really celebrating good traits by celebrating the depicted form of a character that bears those traits. Your avatar isn't an image with the text - "Loyal, Caring, Etc", its a gif of a cute anime girl, you aren't actually focusing on the traits YOUR FOCUS IS ON HER ATTRACTIVENESS, HOW CUTE SHE IS

ITS FEMALE WORSHIP, ITS NOT THE TRAITS BEING WORSHIPED, ITS THE CHARACTER BECAUSE SHE'S ATTRACTIVE
, you know full well if she was ugly as fuck you would not have that avatar, even if she was the nicest female anime character ever

2. Who says they don't have those "bad traits" if they don't exist, your coping has made you illogical, if you think your sentences through you'd see how little sense they make, if they don't exist one could equally argue that they have those traits, as much as anyone who would argue they don't, its just your personal mental projection of these characters that doesn't have those traits, like I said, hentai and doujin's exist

3. Ironically in most animes the male protagonist the women all swoon over is either Chad lite tier (in asian standards) or Chad tier, can't remember ever seeing a legit incel tier protagonist with women falling for him, so sorry to burst your bubble, those non-existent anime girls are picky

4. You've yet to answer the question, so i'll state it again and be specific
What prompted you to use such an avatar and for what purpose?

Are you seriously telling me you lack so much self awareness you've never asked yourself this question, ironically you are the same kind of guy that will refer to normies as NPC's and say they lack introspective thought.
Females are the chooser so a male cannot escape the toxic femininity. These bad traits are everywhere, even in anime. 2d = 3d
Nothing changes, they are female so they come with the ''Toxic femininity'' bundle. Its better than obsessing over a 3d one,tho. Atleast the incel mangaka gains status.

View attachment 130202

she's your oneitis, that means she at least look ok, and that means she take new dicks daily.
young foids have no shame. in this generation its all about experiencing new dicks.
lesson learned? oneitis is BAD for you, get rid of that. while you think about her - she takes new dicks.
I cured myself of oneitis by imagining her when she takes a shit. Not so hot at all.

Dolph Ziggler: It should've been me.

I don't have these "oneitis" or whatever.

Don’t have a onenitis and never will

Her parents must be proud of her

if you're still able to have a oneitis after everything we've learned about the true nature of foids through research and evidence, youre a bluepilled faggot ass cuck and you should fuck off back to reddit because you don't belong on this forum.
True, seeking "love" by foids is bluepilled cope, i only want sex.

Fucking brutal, :feelsbadman:

bro there is no difference between nigger spaces in america and africa anymore :lul:
This is true. I’ve seen places that were in feeling thatlooked like it was the Congo

I WISH my former oneitis was in that position, she is a fucking whore who deserves a pathetic situation like that.

1) And how do you know this? You think I would have an avi of a 13 yr old loli if I cared only about looks? You are literally just making wild assumptions and pinning it on me. Why the fuck would I need text on a gif to show my appreciation for her good traits jfl I honestly can’t tell if you’re being ironic at this point

2) and so what if it’s worship? Again my waifu does not exist in the real world and therefore is not one of them. Waifu worshipping is separate from female worship

Because I like my waifu? JFL if you think I use an anime avi for halo effect
absolute fucknig state