Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [DailyReminder] this is your oneitis right now

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

she's your oneitis, that means she at least look ok, and that means she take new dicks daily.
young foids have no shame. in this generation its all about experiencing new dicks.
lesson learned? oneitis is BAD for you, get rid of that. while you think about her - she takes new dicks.

if you're still able to have a oneitis after everything we've learned about the true nature of foids through research and evidence, youre a bluepilled faggot ass cuck and you should fuck off back to reddit because you don't belong on this forum.

Why would my oneitis ever be a disgusting subhuman paki, actually why would I have an oneitis at all?

oneitis is for gay niggers that actually go outside and interact with the enemy

wrong

my oneitis lives in the anime world therefore these rules dont apply to her

Gangbangs used to be initiation for female gang members...

Never had a oneitis.

wrong

I am sorry... but chances are your waifu is getting railed by group of ugly old bastards right now. Even 2d world isnt safe.

Looks like a fucking third world country lmao

if you're still able to have a oneitis after everything we've learned about the true nature of foids through research and evidence, youre a bluepilled faggot ass cuck and you should fuck off back to reddit because you don't belong on this forum.

What's funny is, If you listen to the other side for a while you'll hear that black men feel like white men take their women. Watch any of the rabbit hole videos on black avenger tv.
The perception is black bitches all want a green eyed mulatto baby with good hair.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Literally waiting in line

I dont have jokes on you

This, something I keep repeating, if you still talk about this oneitis fuckery after everything we know, with all the stats and studies that are out, you are blue pilled and mentally cucked, and need to GTFO the forum, if I ran this forum even mentioning the phrase "my oneitis" without referring to it as something past tense would equal a temp ban, if you did so again after the ban is finished you'd get permabanned

wrong

Are you pretending hentai's and hentai doujins don't exist, your oneitis has been dicked down in everyway possible by now, rule 34 bitch

Are you pretending hentai's and hentai doujins don't exist, your oneitis has been dicked down in everyway possible by now, rule 34 bitch
my waifu is on a higher plane of existence she exists within my imagination and my imagination only

my waifu is on a higher plane of existence she exists within my imagination and my imagination only

Your waifu is literally just you then lol, also stop with this "waifu" fuckery, I'd have just temp banned you just if I ran this forum. All this BS of oneitis, waifu, etc is just female worship

Your waifu is literally just you then lol, also stop with this "waifu" fuckery, I'd have just temp banned you just if I ran this forum. All this BS of oneitis, waifu, etc is just female worship
kek low iq if you think having a waifu is female worship

waifu are works of ricecels and therefore foid traits don’t apply to them. why cant u just let us cope u weebcel shaming faggot?

Wrong because my blood isn’t coursing with Soy.

waifu are works of ricecels and therefore foid traits don’t apply to them

1. Its coping, because they don't actually exist

2. Its female worship because you are obsessing over a female, you don't seem to get the irony of being on a forum like this and having an avatar like you do, whats the purpose of that avatar?

To mentally torture other users with some non-existent standard of femininity?
To get a halo effect?

Nothing good is the answer, only shit that is malicious in nature, there's no reason to have a female avatar on this site, whether anime or real

why cant u just let us cope u weebcel shaming faggot?

Coping should be left to normies, an incel can't afford to further handicap himself, the entire point of the black pill is escaping the fakeness of the world and having "real thoughts", you are just half assing the black pill if you are still trying to cope after being enlightened, you'll end up wasting your time buying comics, figurines, dakimuras, etc rather than investing that money into yourself

1. Its coping, because they don't actually exist

2. Its female worship because you are obsessing over a female, you don't seem to get the irony of being on a forum like this and having an avatar like you do, whats the purpose of that avatar?

To mentally torture other users with some non-existent standard of femininity?
To get a halo effect?

Nothing good is the answer, only shit that is malicious in nature, there's no reason to have a female avatar on this site, whether anime or real

Coping should be left to normies, an incel can't afford to further handicap himself, the entire point of the black pill is escaping the fakeness of the world and having "real thoughts", you are just half assing the black pill if you are still trying to cope after being enlightened, you'll end up wasting your time buying comics, figurines, dakimuras, etc rather than investing that money into yourself
you typed 2 paragraphs all while failing to understand the point I made 2 posts ago. yes, they are female. However they do not exist in the real world and therefore do not have all of the bad traits that foids do so what is the problem?

you typed 2 paragraphs all while failing to understand the point I made 2 posts ago. yes, they are female. However they do not exist in the real world and therefore do not have all of the bad traits that foids do so what is the problem?

I literally said what the problem was, but i'll be really specific this time and add some stuff on that needs to be pointed out

1. Its female worship because you aren't really celebrating good traits by celebrating the depicted form of a character that bears those traits. Your avatar isn't an image with the text - "Loyal, Caring, Etc", its a gif of a cute anime girl, you aren't actually focusing on the traits YOUR FOCUS IS ON HER ATTRACTIVENESS, HOW CUTE SHE IS

ITS FEMALE WORSHIP, ITS NOT THE TRAITS BEING WORSHIPED, ITS THE CHARACTER BECAUSE SHE'S ATTRACTIVE
, you know full well if she was ugly as fuck you would not have that avatar, even if she was the nicest female anime character ever

2. Who says they don't have those "bad traits" if they don't exist, your coping has made you illogical, if you think your sentences through you'd see how little sense they make, if they don't exist one could equally argue that they have those traits, as much as anyone who would argue they don't, its just your personal mental projection of these characters that doesn't have those traits, like I said, hentai and doujin's exist

3. Ironically in most animes the male protagonist the women all swoon over is either Chad lite tier (in asian standards) or Chad tier, can't remember ever seeing a legit incel tier protagonist with women falling for him, so sorry to burst your bubble, those non-existent anime girls are picky

4. You've yet to answer the question, so i'll state it again and be specific
What prompted you to use such an avatar and for what purpose?

Are you seriously telling me you lack so much self awareness you've never asked yourself this question, ironically you are the same kind of guy that will refer to normies as NPC's and say they lack introspective thought.

I literally said what the problem was, but i'll be really specific this time and add some stuff on that needs to be pointed out

1. Its female worship because you aren't really celebrating good traits by celebrating the depicted form of a character that bears those traits. Your avatar isn't an image with the text - "Loyal, Caring, Etc", its a gif of a cute anime girl, you aren't actually focusing on the traits YOUR FOCUS IS ON HER ATTRACTIVENESS, HOW CUTE SHE IS

ITS FEMALE WORSHIP, ITS NOT THE TRAITS BEING WORSHIPED, ITS THE CHARACTER BECAUSE SHE'S ATTRACTIVE
, you know full well if she was ugly as fuck you would not have that avatar, even if she was the nicest female anime character ever
1) And how do you know this? You think I would have an avi of a 13 yr old loli if I cared only about looks? You are literally just making wild assumptions and pinning it on me. Why the fuck would I need text on a gif to show my appreciation for her good traits jfl I honestly can’t tell if you’re being ironic at this point

2) and so what if it’s worship? Again my waifu does not exist in the real world and therefore is not one of them. Waifu worshipping is separate from female worship
4. You've yet to answer the question, so i'll state it again and be specific
What prompted you to use such an avatar and for what purpose?
Because I like my waifu? JFL if you think I use an anime avi for halo effect

She will be somone's mother and wife JFL

First it was:
kek low iq if you think having a waifu is female worship
Now its:
and so what if it’s worship?

JFL I rest my case, I like the back peddling, there's no point arguing further with someone who has this kind of mindset, arguing is pointless with someone this illogical, you know full none of this is real but you choose to cling to the cope, and no matter what I tell you, you'll just say "so what if you're right, I don't care", at that point arguing is a waste of time, because you've proven you don't care if you're wrong to begin with, you'll never try and change anyways

Like I said before, ironically guys like you will go on and on in threads about how blue pillers are NPC's but really and truly you are no different, the only difference is that you failed at life, your mindset is the same as theirs, just applied to different things

First it was:

Now its:

JFL I rest my case, I like the back peddling, there's no point arguing further with someone who has this kind of mindset, arguing is pointless with someone this illogical, you know full none of this is real but you choose to cling to the cope, and no matter what I tell you, you'll just say "so what if you're right, I don't care", at that point arguing is a waste of time, because you've proven you don't care if you're wrong to begin with, you'll never try and change anyways

Like I said before, ironically guys like you will go on and on in threads about how blue pillers are NPC's but really and truly you are no different, the only difference is that you failed at life, your mindset is the same as theirs, just applied to different things
Again you are misinterpreting me and taking my quotes out of context. Waifu worship is separate from female worship this was my entire point

Last edited:
dont have oneitis boyo

Last edited:
she's your oneitis, that means she at least look ok, and that means she take new dicks daily.
Thinking like this honestly helped me get over my oneitis. Foids see men as disposable so there's no point wasting any more time on them than you may have already.

This, something I keep repeating, if you still talk about this oneitis fuckery after everything we know, with all the stats and studies that are out, you are blue pilled and mentally cucked, and need to GTFO the forum, if I ran this forum even mentioning the phrase "my oneitis" without referring to it as something past tense would equal a temp ban, if you did so again after the ban is finished you'd get permabanned
my oneitis

I never had an oneitis. Even when I was bluepilled, having a oneitis, knowing that she may not like you and go for another guy, seemed really cucked.

I don’t understand, what’s going on in that picture?

So much for a romantic place under the moon light .

Women will still choose chads (or Tyrones) dick even if they had to climb Mount everest

my oneitis was getting fucked from chad taek wo ndo fighter i wonder what she is up now

I don’t understand, what’s going on in that picture?
man putting pp inside foid whilst other men waiting in line to put their pp inside foid

Thank God I never had a oneitis, only waifu tbh.

Agreed.